Game Pass for Xbox and PC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Remnant 2 was pretty great if you haven't played it. Surprised it hit gamepass so fast.
I was surprised to see it in the list last night too. but then I remembered that the first DLC just launched a short while ago. Game was fun at release but just like Lords of the Fallen all they did was look at everything people were actually using and then nerfed all of it into the ground. I'm glad I rented instead of buying back then, definitely wouldn't even consider paying for the DLC at this point.

On the positive side, really looking forward to checking out SteamWorld Build tomorrow.

spronk

FPS noob
series X's have been $350 in and out of that price at walmart and amazon all day, rumor is a dickless diskless series X will be introd at the TGA in 4 days

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Frostpunk was a cool game. Pun indeed intended. I don't know if day one Game Pass means they're finding success but will play 2 and glad to see it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

i think a few games got dropped in the last few days on GP but im busy playing P3 reloaded. good, but not amazing but its interesting to see the refinement in P5 coming from P3

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
diablo 4 coming to gamepass in 2 days, i guess the pc version too but with a few extra steps

i got in on that glitch price at launch (like $30 for ultimate), played the weekend and hit the campaign end, and then microsoft yanked the game from everyones account who bought the glitch lol. i'll install and try it out a bit but expecting to bounce off hard.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
But what's the point? I guess to play older games one already owns? Series X seems underpowered to try to pretend it's a direct PC competitor? I'd love if they sold an Xbox that was more a higher prebuilt PC that was more open to mods and Steam, but as is I'm not sure I see the point.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck Epic. I'd rather see every game that's on Xbox and has a PC version available be sold on MS Store. Only way to get around these assholes that insist on infecting your computer with Denuvo when you buy from Steam. Also, it'd likely result in more Play Anywhere games.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just want gauntlet legends backwards compatible or remastered. San Francisco Rush also.
I know it is not the same, but Gauntlet Slayer edition on Steam is pretty good.

But what's the point? I guess to play older games one already owns? Series X seems underpowered to try to pretend it's a direct PC competitor? I'd love if they sold an Xbox that was more a higher prebuilt PC that was more open to mods and Steam, but as is I'm not sure I see the point.
Ease of use for my kids and for the sake of my steam deck storage.

Last edited:
  • 1Like