GamerPin - Organize and Share Gaming Videos & Images

Teljair_sl

shitlord
Draegan and I just launched a new little project,GamerPin. The site is essentially a pinterest clone for gamers. You can organize and share images and youtube videos by either pasting a link and using "Fetch" or upload it your self.

I hope you fine folks will use it after I just gave you the power of Gifycat.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Name doesn't do anything for me. GaPin pronounced gaaaayyypin. Then people can put stuff in their GaPin Hole.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I like the concept, but I agree, the logo needs a polish pass...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Name doesn't do anything for me. GaPin pronounced gaaaayyypin. Then people can put stuff in their GaPin Hole.
I thought theexactsame thing.

NerdPin.com is available. You can reward me after it takes off.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Have you guys taken a look atgpin.com?

Also: Gamerpin is blocked by my work firewall (flagged as Games/Gaming) bummer.

Teljair_sl

shitlord
Never seen gpin before, looks like no one has posted anything in 2 years. Hmmm. I do like the NerdPin domain too.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Any chance at all you can make it so it doesn't trigger gaming filters on work firewalls?

If not I'll just load it up on my mobile np

Bruman

Golden Squire
Doesn't look bad! Just curious - how do you monetize something like this? Allow sponsors to pay for keywords or something, and their ads show up in related searches or near related things?

Teljair_sl

shitlord
Any chance at all you can make it so it doesn't trigger gaming filters on work firewalls?

If not I'll just load it up on my mobile np
Not that I'm aware of, your filter probably looks at keywords or something. Go make friends with your IT guys
smile.png

Teljair_sl

shitlord
Doesn't look bad! Just curious - how do you monetize something like this? Allow sponsors to pay for keywords or something, and their ads show up in related searches or near related things?
I really haven't even thought of monetization yet, we'll see if the site works first.