Gamescom - Why isn't there a thread - Up: Microsoft Live Stream

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I like the concept of it but it's definitely still in development, holy framerate issues.

I don't like dead bodies spawning full chests though ... just odd.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I like the concept of it but it's definitely still in development, holy framerate issues.

I don't like dead bodies spawning full chests though ... just odd.
Yeah a long ways to go, but telling a dragon to go fry everyone looks awesome
smile.png

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
It doesn't feel right watching the Dark Souls 3 trailer and seeing the Bloodborne blood in the game when your character gets hit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah Cobalt ... I cannot believe they even showed that.

Homefront Revolution is Call of Duty has a baby with Far Cry 3.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Scalebound looks gimmicky and shallow, and the protagonist seems annoying. I hope it proves me wrong.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
too bad the first Homefront ruined any chance of them getting any money from me.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
too bad the first Homefront ruined any chance of them getting any money from me.
Yeah I think I finished the Single Player in 3 hours. And Multiplayer wasn't impressive.

But, I do like open world shooters like Far Cry 3 and the premise sounds interesting since we will be trying to save our country.

Hekotat

Yeah I think I finished the Single Player in 3 hours. And Multiplayer wasn't impressive.

But, I do like open world shooters like Far Cry 3 and the premise sounds interesting since we will be trying to save our country.
I'll wait for reviews first, hopefully they learned from their mistakes. The MP had so much promise.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hoping Scalebound gets a PC port, only thing so far that looks interesting.

Hekotat

I hope there is a new fun MP game for PC that I can kill Utnayan in, laughing until I get a headache. Maybe a new LoL clone that is based on the Worms IP.