GameTrailers GOTY awards

Sean_sl

shitlord

Lenas

Trump's Staff
<3

Edit - Hitman is the most disappointing game?? Seemed to me like people really liked it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wow, I can't believe P4A keeps getting picked over Tekken Tag 2. Tag 2 is such a superior game in every way.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I love P4A but Namco I feel really hit it out of the park with Tag 2. It has a ton of free DLC, great netcode for online play, a ton of characters, a ton of modes for both single and online play. The only paid DLC for it is music from the old games and video's. Everything else was included with the game or was released as free DLC. They really went out of their way not to be what Capcom tried to pull with Street Fighter X Tekken and it's ton of bullshit paid DLC.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How was hitman the most disappointing game? It wasn't hyped that much and delivered exactly what was promised.

Dom_sl

shitlord
Shitty gaming website giving out meaningless awards... Didn't Gamespy and IGN already have this covered?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
How in the hell did Hitman Absolution beat out Mass Effect 3 on the most disappointing game of 2012. Stupid GameTrailers.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Absolutely laughable today. Xenoblade not even getting a nomination for best story while fucking Black Ops 2 was up there is just disgusting.

Also, Halo 4's soundtrack shits all over ME3's (which is the worst of the ME trilogy by far).

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haven't played Halo 4 yet, but the soundtrack for ME3 was really fucking good imo.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, ME3 was pretty decent in the soundtrack department. Not as good as 1, better than 2, IMO.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah... that best RPG is just shameful. Xenoblade is easily the best RPG of 2012, it shouldn't even be a fucking contest.