Gaming Screenshots Thread

xzi

Mouthbreather
Try uploading to another site and posting it here,imguris a decent hosting place.Minusis good for keeping quality if your file is huge (larger than 2mb).

Rerolled doesn't host files unless they're relatively tiny.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
I love Far Cry 3.

rrr_img_56081.jpg
rrr_img_56082.jpg
rrr_img_56083.jpg

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
yeah thats funny. I have the gobbue mount on my char on excalibur I never play. They hyped it up hard that it was a one time thing up to a certain date then going away forever.

That went well.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
They are technically two different mounts. The Sylph daily mount has a ring of flowers on its head. The legacy Goobbue has a carpet or something on its head.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Ahh Darksiders 2.. Nothing like having an awesome gaming PC, where each video card is worth 2 Wii-U's only to have the Wife get me that Darksiders game for the Wii-U =\ The good news is even with the tablet the inventory system is a complete mess. Doesn't even let you use the touch screen on the tablet. You still have to pause it and hit a bunch of buttons to swap gear.

Been playing Tomb Raider on PC instead; I have 4 C-130s where I work with the same paint job so I got a bit of a chuckle when it crashed. Those things crash more often in movies/games than a Star Trek shuttle.

rrr_img_57003.jpg