Gangland Undercover

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone watching this? Not bad so far.

Gangland Undercover - Episodes, Video & Schedule - HISTORY.com

About Charles Falco
Charles Falco was born and raised in Los Angeles. Falco was a privately contracted infiltrator for the ATF and is currently one of the foremost biker gang experts in the United States. He is one of only three men in the world who have successfully infiltrated three of the world's largest and deadliest biker gangs and the only private contractor in the world that has accomplished this feat.

Despite lacking any experience with motorcycle gangs, Charles Falco infiltrated the Vagos, Mongols and Outlaws. In separate investigations that spanned years and coasts, Falco risked his life, suffering a fractured neck and a severely torn shoulder, working deep under cover to bring violent sociopaths to justice.

His dedication was profound; Falco spent almost three years infiltrating the Vagos gang and rose to second in command of the Victorville, California chapter. He even served time in San Bernardino's Murder Unit and endured solitary confinement to protect his cover and the investigations. Falco recorded confessions of gangland-style killings and nearly became a target himself before he sought refuge in the Witness Protection Program. But discontent to remain on the sidelines and motivated by a strong sense of duty, Falco eventually left the program and volunteered his talents again to infiltrate the Mongols and Outlaws, rising in rank to vice president of the Petersburg, Virginia Outlaws chapter.

His efforts culminated in 62 arrests of members for various crimes, including assault and murder. Executing one of this country's most successful RICO prosecutions and effectively crippling the criminal enterprise, Falco's engrossing narrative shows the dangers of the biker underworld.

Falco has a graduate degree in criminal justice and currently works as a lead instructor for a national law enforcement training institute.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
never heard of this, love these types of shows.

think ive seen every episode of gangland / drugs inc / the first 48, all these murder shows etc, idk why but i love this stuff everything else on tv leaves me soft.

This is pretty good so far watched all the episodes, at least hes getting the drug of choice right, SoA makes bikers seem like hippy potheads, when they are meth eating mongers.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea. The show is really good. This weeks prison episode was awesome. Pretty under the radar for how good it's been

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
never heard of this, love these types of shows.

think ive seen every episode of gangland / drugs inc / the first 48, all these murder shows etc, idk why but i love this stuff everything else on tv leaves me soft.

This is pretty good so far watched all the episodes, at least hes getting the drug of choice right, SoA makes bikers seem like hippy potheads, when they are meth eating mongers.
See the ones Kurt Sutter did? they were pretty good. My neighbors bro according to the fbi website is pretty high up into some of that gang activities! They say he was the boss of the whole county. shit is crazy.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
See the ones Kurt Sutter did? they were pretty good. My neighbors bro according to the fbi website is pretty high up into some of that gang activities! They say he was the boss of the whole county. shit is crazy.
i watched all the seasons kinda forced myself after seasons 1-2 though because the girlfriend likes it.

i just thought the whole idea of bikers from SoA was a joke, my cousin is in mountain men, some faggot MC club up in maine i just thought it was funny SoA trying to gloritize biker clubs into something other than ex military meth junkies, this is more of what its really like, my cousin was a marine got out of 2 tours, went straight to hippy biker bar and hung around now hes a meth junkie getting into fights every other day over nothing, oh are his parents proud.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i watched all the seasons kinda forced myself after seasons 1-2 though because the girlfriend likes it.

i just thought the whole idea of bikers from SoA was a joke, my cousin is in mountain men, some faggot MC club up in maine i just thought it was funny SoA trying to gloritize biker clubs into something other than ex military meth junkies, this is more of what its really like, my cousin was a marine got out of 2 tours, went straight to hippy biker bar and hung around now hes a meth junkie getting into fights every other day over nothing, oh are his parents proud.
meth makes the gangs go round now days, well the minions, not the bosses! lol Bosses are smarter then that shit. I wasnt talking about Sons of Anarchy, he did this other show it only lasted 1 season, but it was kind of like Gangland. its about real stories from people in organized crime/mafia and what not.