Gardening

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I should be harvesting tomatoes ad peppers by 4th of July, if I can keep the critters out of the garden!
when i get the house, i'mma start a box garden, someone recommended it's a good easy start in the flower thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Got a bunch of tomatoes today, much excite. Got some fresh mozzarella from the farm that produces it locally. Good salad tonight!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
1st real spring in the new house, so I started working on the yard this year. Got my walkway done. Took 4 days. I had hostas everywhere. Like fuckin 50 in the front yard. I'm hurting bad you know. Like...bad.

bbbb.jpg
ccc.jpg

Before and after...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That's a lot better, man! You may need to bust that sidewalk out, though. Doesn't look level, and your dirt/mulch is going to pool on it like it was before. I hope I'm wrong, though!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Looks better than what I paid landscapers to do for 7k. I'm in the wrong business it seems.
Sounds like you're in the business of getting ripped off. For 7k I could have personally had your entire property re-sodded, your trees trimmed, and flower beds/pots done in the style of your choosing. Yikes.