Garlic vs. CinnaMilk

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I hear about both of these wonder cures and can't decide which I should take to make sure I'm alive long enough to see the lizard people take over the world.

Garlic is reported to cure cancer, mouth infections, scare off vampires and is delicious as a dipping sauce for pizza crusts.

Cinnamilk has the ability to cure cancer, regrow limbs, clean up rotten ostrich fetus and is great to drink after a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

This is the debate of the century, more important than Bat vs Shovel, Pelican vs. Cat or even Cheese vs. Blowjobs. The answer to this riddle could very well mean the evolution of the human race.

rrr_img_55204.jpg
vs.
rrr_img_55200.jpg

Whats this Cinnamilk bullshit? Messicans have been drinking Cinnamon Rice Milk (Horchata) for ages, and they aren't known as the epitome of health.

Make your own and save monies:

HORCHATA WITH CINNAMON AND VANILLA
Horchata: Agua de Arroz y Canela
Serves 6

INGREDIENTS
2 cups long or extra long white rice
3 cups hot water
1 cinnamon stick, (ceylon or true cinnamon, if you can)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
4 cups milk
1 1/4 cup sugar
Ground cinnamon to sprinkle on top, optional

TO PREPARE
Place the rice in a bowl and cover with hot water. Roughly crumble a piece of True cinnamon into the rice mix (Cassia will not let you break it.) and let is all sit and rest anywhere from 2 to 8 hours outside of the refrigerator.

Place half of the rice mixture in the blender with half of the milk and vanilla and blend until smooth, then strain into a pitcher or container (if using Cassia cinnamon, remove it). Place the other half of the rice mixture in the blender with the remaining milk and the sugar, pure until smooth and strain into the same pitcher or container.

Stir well and serve over ice cubes, or place in the refrigerator until it is cold. Serve with more ice cubes to your liking, and sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top if you wish.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You forgot Apple Cider Vinegar. Shit is supposed to be a miracle cure-all according to the label, but all I can say is that it makes a great final rinse when washing your dog.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Garlic is known for its wondrous ability to kill Wizardhawk.

See you at tha crossroads, WH

Pennilenko

Silver Knight of the Realm
You forgot Apple Cider Vinegar. Shit is supposed to be a miracle cure-all according to the label, but all I can say is that it makes a great final rinse when washing your dog.
Sir, you should know that apple cider vinegar is a key component to making outstanding braised pork.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of Kevin Trudeau and apple cider vinegar, I remember seeing one of his late night infomercials years ago where he was peddling one of his miracle cure books and gave away one pearl for free on the commercial stating that apple cider vinegar cures heartburn. Seemed like horseshit to me since vinegar is so acidic, so I figured it'd be easy enough to disprove and I tried it. Been using nothing but apple cider vinegar for heartburn ever since.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone have the old cinnamilk white paper? Trying to prove to my pseudo science neighbors the benefits of adding cinnamilk to their organic , gluten free diet