Gauntlet being rebooted

Sulrn

Deuces
Coming out of no where, and not looking particularly compelling has me worried. It also looks like they're trying to take it more seriously based off the focus on the gap jumping.

Legends looked goofy fun watching over shoulder until you actually got a stick, but maybe they just haven't shown the good parts? Does my Elf still get a BFG?

Caliane

Steam? I thought it was a browser, vita, or psn game for a while there.

I also find it funny it took someone this long to remember Diablo was based on Gauntlet, and to reboot it.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Looks worse than Gauntlet Legends did at the arcade like 15 years ago. WB Games been involved in ANYTHING decent ? Pretty much every game I've played from them outside Injustice has been a piece of shit. Obviously, they're just publishing things, but still. Just awful, awful games.

Caliane

WB games is pretty big, with multiple studioes.

Netherrealm. Mortal kombat, Injustice, Batman:arkham orgins.
Monolith. Fear2, Gotham City Imposters, lots of other stuff in the past and recent.
Rocksteady. Batman:Arkham Asylum, City. and upcoming Knight.
TT games. Lego EVERYTHING.
Turbine. D&D online, Lord of the rings Online. Infinate Crisis.
WB games Montreal. Arkham city: wiiu port., Arkham origins. console ports I think.

THIS is Arrowhead.
Makers of Magicka. That should probably tell us more about its design, then Diablo thoughts mentioned. Its a bit odd they didn't include a "From the makers of:"

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Looks worse than Gauntlet Legends did at the arcade like 15 years ago. WB Games been involved in ANYTHING decent ? Pretty much every game I've played from them outside Injustice has been a piece of shit. Obviously, they're just publishing things, but still. Just awful, awful games.
You really should play the arcade again. This looks way better.