Gears of War 5

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Played this yesterday from Gamepass on my X1X. Pretty good so far. Made it to Act 1 Chapter 3 or so. Graphics on the OLED are awesome with 4k HDR and the Dolby Atmos support rocks the house.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Just wrapped up Act 2 and that was VERY well done. Really liking the game so far. Definitely worth a gamepass sub or maybe even a flat out purchase so far.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s a good game. The horde mode is a lot of fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
I like the game but for some reason i feel exhausted playing after 30 mins and have to quit. just got to chapter 2 after a few weeks. Game is drop dead gorgeous on PC though, cool thing is I can play at the same time on PC and xbox (login under a diff account but gamepass "works" on my X since its my "home" console) and join my own game and compare visuals, etc.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Felt like a rushed ending to me and just a setup for GOW6 more than a finished story.

Argarth

On the verandah
Just started playing the Campaign in co-op with a buddy from work, having a blast! He's on Xbox, I'm on PC (Ult Game Pass) and the experience has been seamless.

Almost everything cranked to Ultra with High Rez texture pack installed. Drop-dead gorgeous game, and runs like hot shit off a shiny shovel. Highly recommended.

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
anyone playing this on xbox series x with mouse and keyboard ? I am terrible on FPS with a controller, but it "should" fully support mouse and keyboard ... or is there a drawback I don't consider ? (same question for COD Warzone)