General Gaming News and Discussion

joz123

Potato del Grande
Screw Micro$oft. Hope the FTC nukes the acquisition or just delays it forever.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

finally the nightmare of "who gives a fuck about any of this" is over. hopefully diablo 4 on gamepass on monday

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
UK situation is gonna get hilarious on how fast they change their tune, even better if they try to stick to it and Activision tells them to fuckoff and leaves

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This time, it just feels like a bunch of the FTC committee plays the shit out of COD on their Playstations.

Well they may lose COD but they can see this again remastered in 120 Frames!!!

1689383998056.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
UK situation is gonna get hilarious on how fast they change their tune, even better if they try to stick to it and Activision tells them to fuckoff and leaves

Hilarious that Biden's diversity hire not only killed any credibility the FTC had, but the CMA too

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I am so tired of hearing about that shit. Who the hell cares.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can’t believe how little I care for Call of Duty or Madden which is what the masses sop up with a biscuit. I used to LOVE nba live or maybe it was 2K series, but that was 15 years ago and it made such a mark I can’t remember which one.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I can’t believe how little I care for Call of Duty or Madden which is what the masses sop up with a biscuit. I used to LOVE nba live or maybe it was 2K series, but that was 15 years ago and it made such a mark I can’t remember which one.
Haven't played CoD since Black Ops and Madden since I stopped watching the NFL like 10 years ago.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Last good football game was NFL 2k5. NBA live was poor, NBA 2k was good until 2k took exclusive rights - 2k NBA is now a fucking shit show.

No one should have exclusive rights to sports franchises or any popular franchise. EA had it with Star Wars and shit the bed. Madden has it with the NFL and it shit the bed. 2k got it with the NBA and shit the bed. Take away competition and this is what happens.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
It's really impressive how good MLB The Show has been for a very long-time. They actually really respond to their customers and make necessary changes. By far the best sports game out right now. The only one I can really play anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users