General Gaming News and Discussion

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Denmark is 45% income tax average but Norway is like 22% average.
1655285411339.png

the chappelle show tyrone biggums GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 417228
Anyone upper middle class or better in the US is not paying no piddly fucking 25%. I write off as much as I can and I still get reamed every year. I fucking wish.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 417228
That number is extremely deceptive because Americans don't count all the money they pay every paycheck for their healthcare as a tax because it goes to a private company. Once you add health insurance premiums paid for by the employee and their employer (which is still coming out of your total compensation) we're right up there with the welfare states.

Regardless, this is a stupid thing to post about in this thread.

• 3Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That number is extremely deceptive because Americans don't count all the money they pay every paycheck for their healthcare as a tax because it goes to a private company. Once you add health insurance premiums paid for by the employee and their employer (which is still coming out of your total compensation) we're right up there with the welfare states.

Regardless, this is a stupid thing to post about in this thread.
Agreed. Amod Amod can we get a cleanup of mine and Rease Rease 's mess? Mea culpa.

• 1Like

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Dragons-Dogma-2-Ann_06-16-22-768x432.jpg

Dragon’s Dogma II

As Itsuno finished looking back at the origins of Dragon’s Dogma, he gave fans the first look at what lies ahead for the series with the surprise reveal of Dragon’s Dogma II. Itsuno and the Dragon’s Dogma II development team including Dragon’s Dogma veterans Daigo Ikeno and Kenichi Suzuki are hard at work creating the sequel, and are excited to share more details in the future

They're masterworks all, you can't go wrong

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Finally. Took them way too long, gonna be rough to come after Elden Ring. Although I guess on the flipside they can probably take some inspiration from various things in ER to make the game better too. They just need to nail the combat feel of the original to have something very interesting and different. Looking forward to it although them showing absolutely nothing means it's probably pretty far from release, probably ~2.5-3years away.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Imagine being so fragile that every time you see the name of any animal of the same species you think someone is trying to insult you. That's like white people saying they are deeply offended by seeing Triscuits or a loaf of Rye on Columbs day. What a fucking joke.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine being so fragile that every time you see the name of any animal of the same species you think someone is trying to insult you. That's like white people saying they are deeply offended by seeing Triscuits or a loaf of Rye on Columbs day. What a fucking joke.
Except this shit is almost always driven by white people being offended on behalf of some minority they think is too fragile to stick up for themselves.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Except this shit is almost always driven by white people being offended on behalf of some minority they think is too fragile to stick up for themselves.

In the past I would have agreed with you, but the number of people doing this has increased so much in the last 5 years that it has taught them it is a winning strategy.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

You do realize man that black folk ain't the one running with this shit right? Most of this shit, black folk are like:

giphy-9-2.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Genshin Impact did $60M in its first week, $400M in two months. 24 is actually fairly low for a AAA

8M players with a $40 box cost would be $320M and then do proper microtransactions after that, would have made more (if the game doesn't suck)