General Gaming News and Discussion

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

"Fix What You Broke"

I can smell the Marxism dripping off of this one.

I mean Bioshock Infinite was already flirting with seizing the means of production and whatnot.

Ah whatever, I'm out of it right now. I hope it's as good as Bioshock.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I want to see Fromsoft do one of those Marvel-like "here's everything we're releasing for the next 3 years" announcements.

They're about the only company I care about seeing something like that from (besides Square-Enix).

I'd also like to see FS wrap up their existing games that don't have DLCs and have room for them, before moving onto something new.

I'd like to see them announce:

-Elden Ring DLC (Barbarians of the Badlands), March 2023
-An actual Sekiro DLC, Late Summer 2023
-Armored Core 6, Q4 2023

-Elden Ring DLC 2 (Miquella's Dream), Summer 2024
-Demon's Souls Remake 6th Archstone DLC (Northern Reaches), Q4 2024

-Bloodborne 2, TBA 2025

ICame.gif

So far we have one of six! And it sounded like Miyazaki wanted to announce an Elden Ring expansion while he was on stage, saying that they weren't done with it yet. But he also said he wants to move on to new projects, so I'm wondering if that means no Bloodborne 2. I'd also accept a Bloodborne PS5 remake! ...plz.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hades 2: Girl Power edition. Now with even more D list deities.

Won’t be the automatic purchase that it SHOULD be, but I’m cautiously optimistic.
1670581908005.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Hades 2: Girl Power edition. Now with even more D list deities.

Won’t be the automatic purchase that it SHOULD be, but I’m cautiously optimistic.

Come on, the girl power is fine. She's a lot easier on the eyes than that Zagreus dude. I think it's still an automatic purchase and will probably be just as good as the first.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Come on, the girl power is fine. She's a lot easier on the eyes than that Zagreus dude. I think it's still an automatic purchase and will probably be just as good as the first.
The corporate world has just pushed the female, brown, gay agenda so fucking hard that people can’t help but be hyper skeptical about any change gravitating towards female, brown, gay now. Supergiant games have all been fantastic so far. Transistor had a female lead and was fine, as long as they leave out woke trash I’m sure Hades 2 will be great too.

Maybe they will even make the spear good this time Bruuce Bruuce

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The corporate world has just pushed the female, brown, gay agenda so fucking hard that people can’t help but be hyper skeptical about any change gravitating towards female, brown, gay now. Supergiant games have all been fantastic so far. Transistor had a female lead and was fine, as long as they leave out woke trash I’m sure Hades 2 will be great too.

Maybe they will even make the spear good this time Bruuce Bruuce

While Hades was fantastic, they did fag it up quite a bit. So I fully expect them to increase the wokeness of the sequel, which could very well start affecting how good it is.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The Game Awards are just like another E3 basically, with some awards thrown in at the end. Seems fine to me.