General Gaming News and Discussion

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
They didn't make those games. They wrecked those games.

Yeah I don't think Sweet Baby Inc actually builds anything on the game dev front. Don't they just "advise" the actual developers on things to add / change to meet "modern standards" and so forth? They attach to existing projects and suck their life out like a Metroid. Not sure they actually create anything at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Even then half of these didn't get destroyed by woke shit and just were shit games to start with then they slapped a coat of woke on it because that's what the execs think help with sales. You can't tell me Suicide Squad would have been a great success if they hadn't advised on it, game is the poster child of what happens when suits want to make a cash shop with a game attached to it.

Other half is no name indie shit so it's hard to say if it was a detriment on that either.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I don't think Sweet Baby Inc actually builds anything on the game dev front. Don't they just "advise" the actual developers on things to add / change to meet "modern standards" and so forth? They attach to existing projects and suck their life out like a Metroid. Not sure they actually create anything at all.

They directly write for games sometimes. They wrote for Suicide Squad.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Even then half of these didn't get destroyed by woke shit and just were shit games to start with then they slapped a coat of woke on it because that's what the execs think help with sales. You can't tell me Suicide Squad would have been a great success if they hadn't advised on it, game is the poster child of what happens when suits want to make a cash shop with a game attached to it.

Other half is no name indie shit so it's hard to say if it was a detriment on that either.
Yeah I think it's correlation not causation.

The kind of studios which waste money hiring DEI consultants are already pozzed beyond making a good game.

It's like complaining that someone threw piss covered shit at you, it was always going to be shit.

That being said, tracking these companies is still a good way to avoid these shit games.

Siliconemelons

All these lunatics blink like crazy. I'm not sure I blink that much in an entire day forget in 48 seconds.

legit question - is she blind? Or just, as you said insane - the eye movement and blinking is typical for blind people I have worked with - but if she ain’t blind she is cookoo can’t keep still or focus and she is worried about some micro aggression ruining her line of workflow

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
legit question - is she blind? Or just, as you said insane - the eye movement and blinking is typical for blind people I have worked with - but if she ain’t blind she is cookoo can’t keep still or focus and she is worried about some micro aggression ruining her line of workflow
She doesn't mention any blindness and you know damn well this retarded cunt would plaster that everywhere too.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 220516.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Typical nerd oblivious musings. The dumb bitch is batting her lashes and acting cutesy to make herself seem demure, endearing and non threatening. To bait suckers into throwing money at her.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
All these lunatics blink like crazy. I'm not sure I blink that much in an entire day forget in 48 seconds.

I think there's something to that, I've noticed it too.

Maybe blinking is some kind of defense mechanism? These people tend to be afraid of a lot of stuff. Also noticed a certain tone of voice is common that's like they're barely stifling a cry or anger or something.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_20240314_014256_Gallery.jpg

Two questions: Anyone know what game this is from? I'm gonna guess one of the Injustices. Also, is that blonde the agent that was on Peacemaker and played by Gunn's GF or something like that? Looks like it could be the same character.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 519676
Two questions: Anyone know what game this is from? I'm gonna guess one of the Injustices. Also, is that blonde the agent that was on Peacemaker and played by Gunn's GF or something like that? Looks like it could be the same character.
It’s that choker that got you going isn’t it

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 519676

injustice 2. The blonde is black Canary who is a green Arrows wife and used to be in the birds of prey.

you can watch the whole game as a movie here