General Gaming News and Discussion

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think there's something to that, I've noticed it too.

Maybe blinking is some kind of defense mechanism? These people tend to be afraid of a lot of stuff. Also noticed a certain tone of voice is common that's like they're barely stifling a cry or anger or something.

Are you guys really that dense? Cosmetic companies make untold amounts of money selling women fake eyelashes to accentuate this behavior. You cannot be serious that you've never seen this in movies, entertainment and in real life. It's a seduction method and it has a name, eyelash batting.

Good God.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are you guys really that dense? Cosmetic companies make untold amounts of money selling women fake eyelashes to accentuate this behavior. You cannot be serious that you've never seen this in movies, entertainment and in real life. It's a seduction method and it has a name, eyelash batting.

Good God.

Make Up Wow GIF by Bounce

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It’s that choker that got you going isn’t it

Didn't notice it somehow but now that you mention it...

Is that ring loop for attaching it to a leash? Wow WTF.

injustice 2. The blonde is black Canary who is a green Arrows wife and used to be in the birds of prey.

you can watch the whole game as a movie here

Thanks, that's what I thought. I played both Injustices a while ago and didn't remember this character at all, thought they added the chick from Peacemaker.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't notice it somehow but now that you mention it...

Is that ring loop for attaching it to a leash? Wow WTF.

Thanks, that's what I thought. I played both Injustices a while ago and didn't remember this character at all, thought they added the chick from Peacemaker.
Superman killing her is a pivotal moment in the Injustice storyline, it's kinda funny that you couldn't even remember who she is.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Can't count the number of lawsuits I would be hit with if I even hinted to someone let alone on video I don't hire black people.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't count the number of lawsuits I would be hit with if I even hinted to someone let alone on video I don't hire black people.
I feel like its mostly because we have white race traitors that spew out that CRT bull shit, and believe in its validity 100%. Sort of like the opposite for inventors, with them calling someone an Uncle Tom. It was only a matter of time before inventors started repeating and enacting it. Ive just always had a little voice of curiosity in the back of mind, though. The people perpetrating this charade arent fucking idiots - could this have been their plan all along? To draw out the racism of inventors so that retaliation and pushback is a "necessary evil"? I already think Democrats are evil, but are they.. that evil?...

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And that's really the crux of all this. I don't mind like minded people getting together and not hiring white people. I mind that if the roles are reversed all hell breaks loose and the DoJ comes down on you with the 10lb dildo of diverse justice.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like its mostly because we have white race traitors that spew out that CRT bull shit, and believe in its validity 100%. Sort of like the opposite for inventors, with them calling someone an Uncle Tom. It was only a matter of time before inventors started repeating and enacting it. Ive just always had a little voice of curiosity in the back of mind, though. The people perpetrating this charade arent fucking idiots - could this have been their plan all along? To draw out the racism of inventors so that retaliation and pushback is a "necessary evil"? I already think Democrats are evil, but are they.. that evil?...
Yup, without question, they are that evil.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Yup, without question, they are that evil.

But they aren't that smart.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Superman killing her is a pivotal moment in the Injustice storyline, it's kinda funny that you couldn't even remember who she is.

It was a while ago, I don't remember anything that happened in those games except that I think Superman went evil at some point and eye-beamed people. Fighting game stories aren't generally the most engaging, though the modern MK/Injustice types have elevated fighting game stories quite a bit.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Hate and disgust is all I felt when I saw that video.

No exaggeration whatsoever. I want to see ALL people with that mindset crushed.

TBH I'd be happy with people like that just being completely irrelevant, like they used to be. Nobody pays attention to them, nobody cares, let them do whatever it is that they do in their little corner of society. Though her attitude got so pervasive that it's no longer irrelevant, it should be.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
And that's really the crux of all this. I don't mind like minded people getting together and not hiring white people. I mind that if the roles are reversed all hell breaks loose and the DoJ comes down on you with the 10lb dildo of diverse justice.

Not saying I wouldn't do it, sure wouldn't advertise it. Just like firing someone. There's nobody that can't be fired. Documen all the shit you made up they broke the rules of, then fire them.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just like people tolerated queers more when they were quiet about it, I tolerated bigots more when they were quiet about it.

Now neither side is quiet about it, and everyone hates each other for it. People should just shut the fuck up sometimes.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 8 users