General Gaming News and Discussion

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,084
15,575
In that GoT RTS game, if you play as the white walkers can you just raise the enemies dead units to fight for you? That would be pretty lol if so
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
17,024
15,850

such a goofy looking premade character is going to be a hard sell.

if the Patron ends up being a total bro/sis and just backs her up instead of them backstabbing each other after the MC inevitably goes on her own, refusing to do the patrons bidding, that would be fun.

is that supposed to be Akordia from book of vile darkness lol?
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,332
45,195
such a goofy looking premade character is going to be a hard sell.

if the Patron ends up being a total bro/sis and just backs her up instead of them backstabbing each other after the MC inevitably goes on her own, refusing to do the patrons bidding, that would be fun.

is that supposed to be Akordia from book of vile darkness lol?
Yeah I don't think I have any desire to play that game. It could be amazing for all I know but I hate getting shoe horned into having a play a girl boss character. It's God damn dungeons and dragons, you should be able to make your own character, male or female.
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
17,024
15,850
well, there's been a ton of dnd games where you play as premade characters. usually decently famous ones though...

Actually I wonder.. is this the backstory to the Raven Queen? is that why they aren't naming her?
Alternative is, there is character creation involved. and hence the "Warlock" and not having a voiced name.
 

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,314
10,998

And this is why they are such a good company. I was going to do another replay before the new DLC , now I'll wait for my free remaster upgrade. Looking very forward to it. Hell I'd even pay for it.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
12,315
6,053
Looks like more gacha trash, based on all the different characters shown in combat.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
16,227
38,211
Every goddamn game trailer I looked at over the past couple days has had a female main character, and often a female secondary/story character.

Enough already.
 
  • 9Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,655
14,346
Every goddamn game trailer I looked at over the past couple days has had a female main character, and often a female secondary/story character.

Enough already.
Don't you know that's more realistic, historically accurate, and believable???
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,866
20,847
What really stood out to me is no multiplayer games. Also everything just feels kinda generic at this point.
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,046
19,540
Every goddamn game trailer I looked at over the past couple days has had a female main character, and often a female secondary/story character.

Enough already.
It's nothing but female protagonists and furry bullshit for the foreseeable future.

This is what happens when you don't make fun of the freaks and ghouls and they get to propagate on the Internet.
 
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,578
20,743
I'll peep that paradox stratigy game when it comes out. i hope it's good. paradox hasn't impressed me in a while tho. but there's always a chance.
 

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,578
20,743
it sounds interesting. but i have been taught lately that there's a lot of way to fuck up the genre lately.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
12,315
6,053
it sounds interesting. but i have been taught lately that there's a lot of way to fuck up the genre lately.
It's Paradox, they'll find all those ways and then come up with a few new ones of their own.

(Along with $200 worth of DLC.)