General Question

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Ms. Millie, you run a fantastic forum here. My wife and I read your stuff every day. I like the columns you write, and the missus thinks your postings are quite humorous!

I have a question for you however this is not just a praise post. My son is about your age, he will turn 19 in February. Do you have a boy-friend, if not he is very handsome and a charming young man. You are a very comely young lass, and I would love for you to meet him. if not I understand, but I would be happy to have a drink with you if you should stop down in Florida some time this year. I won"t tell my wife if you don"t! Ho ho.

I assure you I mean no disrespect! Its just that a gal your age with beauty and brains is a rare gem indeed, my son would be proud to meet you one day. If only he could get out of the house and he could stop playing this Everquest!

I love my wife and I wouldnt want to cheat on her, ho ho dont get the wrong idea there my dear. I would just get together for drinks with you and maybe we could chat. I will PM you my number if youd like, i"m really very astute and i can chat for hours about current events. You sound very cultured and Im sure we could have such fun!

Merry Christmas, may the Lord continue to bless you young Millie!

Stridar_foh

shitlord
Blarney Blackstone said:
I assure you I mean no disrespect! Its just that a gal your age with beauty and brains is a rare gem indeed, my son would be proud to meet you one day.
LOL, Millie you bitch.

iannis

Musty Nester
Millie said:
Mr. Blackstone, are you trying to seduce me?
*looks at new custom text*

you can skate over my bridge anyday. boo-yah. *goes back to eating small children"s remains*

off_world_foh

shitlord
Blarney Blackstone said:
You are a very comely young lass, and I would love for you to meet him. if not I understand, but I would be happy to have a drink with you if you should stop down in Florida some time this year. I won"t tell my wife if you don"t! Ho ho.
LOL!

Its a shame most of you are not cultured and well brought up. I was taught to love the Lord and His creation and to respect all of His creatures big or small. Millie if you dont want to meet up with me thats fine but dont make fun its, not what you should be doing. All of you should think about your ways and send me an appologie sooner or latter, tho I dont forgive as well as I should but I am trying!

Millie did you get my private message, please respond dear.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
I assume when you say, "Lord" and "His", you mean, "My imaginary friend whose supposed presence was beaten into my head as a child"

God is for the ignorant masses.

Insult the Lord all you want, it will be your soul to pay on the day of atonement. Jesus saves but He also judges you! Repent for your paganism and be saved and enjoy His eternal blessing.

Millie respond to my PMs I am getting impatient!!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
This thread, along with any PM"s should instantly be enshrined in the Retard Rickshaw Hall of Fame.

Comely young lass, lol. I don"t care if Millie is a guy, girl, or both, it"s funny as hell that someone is so blatantly trying to pick someone up on a message board, and they picked this one to do it on, lol.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
There are lots of people that mistake bible thumping with Christianity, but most of them are too busy annoying people at sports arenas to find the internet.

Personally, I find the demands for responses to be more telling about this particular nutcase.