General Question

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BigMovieBuff_foh

shitlord
Umm yeah....I have a *son* i"d like to hook you up with too millie..

and to Mr. Dorf Evangelist, when you understand why you reject all other gods but your own, you will understand why I reject yours.

Khylen_foh

shitlord
Blarney this ones for you and your post, trying to hook up your antisocial son with someone you"ve only conversed with in typing...

MILLIE ARE YOU SCARED TO RESPOND TO ME? Im sorry you are afraid ho ho I didnt mean to do that. I am just trying to be friendly. I am a good looking guy, you would be wise to respond.

off_world_foh

shitlord
Blarney Blackstone said:
MILLIE ARE YOU SCARED TO RESPOND TO ME? Im sorry you are afraid ho ho I didnt mean to do that. I am just trying to be friendly. I am a good looking guy, you would be wise to respond.

Firamas_foh

shitlord
how can you not understand that this person is fucking with you guys? are you people really that stupid? don"t ever breed, please.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Blarney is begging to have his psycho-stalker PMs posted for the public to see.

[Edit: This thread will be rickshawed when I"m good and ready. For now, let us all bask in the hilarious hi-jinks that are Blarneys posts.]

Stridar_foh

shitlord
Firamas said:
how can you not understand that this person is fucking with you guys? are you people really that stupid? don"t ever breed, please.
Uhm yes I 2nd that. The first post seemed real the 2nd pushing it and every one since them has had DUMB ASS"S written all over it.

Blarney and his GOD > ALL but Firamas and I.

Voron_foh

shitlord
it"s you guys who don"t get it. i"ve met bible thumpers that are much worse than this guy, so don"t immediately assume hoax. plus, he"s sending Millie private messages; what"s the point of sending PRIVATE messages if you"re just trying to pull a public hoax?

he"s real. oh yes.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Embrace in the glory of our lord Jesus Christ, thru him all things are done. Only by accepting him into your heart can you share the boundless love and compassion which he bestows upon so many around the world. Join with and enpower our lord so that he may sweep across the vast fields of wanton sin and lust, purifying them in the blood of fallen hethans. All hail Ziggy.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
hey guys!!

theres a whole thread of SHUT THE FUCK UP pics over

!! mr. barney, will u check ur pm? I sent u a naked pic of me and milele

Worfless_foh

shitlord
My biggest question for Mr. Blackstone remains: if your wife reads these boards daily, why are you hitting on me here?
Mr. Blackstone, it would seem to me you"re a liar, hypocrit, and above all a SINNER

LOVE THY WIFE FAGGOT!!!11!!1!

haha let this thread out to the rickshaw where we will promptly spam it with eighty pages of crap and gay MS paint drawings of Blackstone, they hall o shame it