German

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
There are lots of places online where you can set up language exchanges via Skype, such as English/German so you can practice your speaking with a native speaker and get instant feedback. Plus, when learning a foreign language I've found nothing is quite as useful for improving as actually using the language in a real, unplanned conversation.
Going to ask my wife if I can find a German mistress.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also i remember HS teachers for German 101 recommending to watch DW tv (Deutsche Welle). They keep switching their feed from english to german every hour as well.

Pyratec

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Deutsche Welle also offers a podcast called Langsam Gesprochene Nachrichten. It basically a news report and they don't pull any punches on the vocabulary but they speak it slooooowly which helps immensely in understanding. It's only about 8 minutes or so long, might be good for you to hear a native speaker speaking the language as it will help you with sentence structure. They do pull out sentences like "Die ISIS Terrormiliz ist jetzt mit Panzerfaust Raketen ausger?stet" which can be intimidating at first but it helped me out.