Get Shorty

faille

Molten Core Raider
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Get Shorty

Genre: Crime, Comedy

First aired: 2017-08-13

Creator: Davey Holmes

Cast: Chris O'Dowd, Ray Romano, Sean Bridgers, Lidia Porto, Goya Robles, Megan Stevenson, Carolyn Dodd, Lucy Walters, Sarah Stiles

Overview: Miles Daly works as muscle for a murderous crime ring in Nevada and attempts to change professions and become a movie producer, laundering money through a Hollywood film with the help of washed-up filmmaker Rick Moreweather. Based on Elmore Leonard’s 1990 New York Times bestselling novel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
Tv series based on the book / movie.

Three episodes seem to be available so far though I don't think the show starts for a while. Really enjoying it so far. Different enough from the movie while still being true to the story. Cast seems really good so far.

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
d8qV3a5Zve96pZaX9PoGBld2Lr1.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Get Shorty[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-08-13[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Miles Daly works as muscle for a murderous crime ring in Nevada and attempts to change professions and become a movie producer, laundering money through a Hollywood film with the help of washed-up filmmaker Rick Moreweather.

Based on Elmore Leonard’s 1990 New York Times bestselling novel.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
5 episodes so far. Airs on Epix on Sat Night. This is fucking great!

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guessing the movie with Travolta was also based on the same book? Wasn't the greatest sequel but the Rock playing the gay guy in Be Cool was hilarious

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
This started up again. 2 ep so far. Still great :)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fantastic show. Definitely flying under the radar right now. This is going to be one of those shows where in a few years everyone is going to be saying, "how did I miss this?"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Get Shorty
Should Not Throw Stones
Season: 3
Episode: 7
Air date: 2019-11-17

Miles is questioned by detectives. Rick connects with a long-lost friend and finds comfort at a very 'loving' commune. Yago and Ed search out Amara's hidden stash. Season finale.

Rise from Your Grave!

So it looks like this final episode may be the last. From what i understand it's uncertain whether it'll be renewed...but, honestly, I think "Should Not Throw Stones" should be the end and makes for an excellent series finale.

I thought this was truly a great show. I loved the characters and even though they were ultimately bad people, I still rooted for them. I even began to like Yago.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Did not realize it was back. Love this show, but I did not expect it to last much longer.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Show exhibits some of the best writing on TV in the last few years. very under-appreciated.

• 1Solidarity
TV show information provided by The Movie Database