Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Templars are not in DND and the Dushkus are Mormons
Not this Dushku. Mormons, like most of the College of Cardinals, Francis, Masons , Muslims and Davos worship Set aka Bezelbub aka Allah aka the idiot demongod I iced a while ago. My absolute favorite thing to do , outside of good sex, reading a great book, eating a gobstopingly good spaghetti bolognese, and taking a hot bath with lavender bath salts is going up to a muslim and telling him i killed your demongod. And that is on fucking tape.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I was trying to be inclusive of our tranny-loving members and validate their feelings, as I've been taught by the media.
O no kiddo. At some point maybe in October or later when this thread is buried in General or the Rickshaw and you have all forgotten about it im going to post a picture of me Elisha fucking Dushku flipping you off with Fuck You a_skeleton_02 written on my other hand and it will be the greatest day in his life until he gets to Deseret

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
O no kiddo. At some point maybe in October or later when this thread is buried in General or the Rickshaw and you have all forgotten about it im going to post a picture of me Elisha fucking Dushku flipping you off with Fuck You a_skeleton_02 written on my other hand and it will be the greatest day in his life until he gets to Deseret

Are you going to write FoH on your tits for this pic?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey guys, did you know Eliza Dushku doesn't have a twin, and the person posting as her twin is a fat, hairy man?

• 3Jonesing
  • 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Haha guys I'm going to deseret now. Looks like ole a_skeleton_02 got promoted.

Take that ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy you lower class Ancient scum I bet you don't even get any good succubuses.

• 2Like

SuperNaught

Trakanon Raider
Don't pat yourself on the back too much. I'm pretty sure that all you gotta do to get where you're going are substances of a mind altering nature.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Don't pat yourself on the back too much. I'm pretty sure that all you gotta do to get where you're going are substances of a mind altering nature.

Now way this is pharmaceutical crazy, this is all natural Prophet of God crazy.

It's people like Tad that got the Bible written.

Bless you tad10 tad10 I hope what ever diety you picked for your alignment smiles upon you.

Edit also you spelled your name wrong it's Eliza Dushku. Happens all the time.

• 2Worf

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Hey guys, did you know Eliza Dushku doesn't have a twin, and the person posting as her twin is a fat, hairy man?
Find the Eliza and the Elisha in the attached image seatch.

wp_ss_20180524_0002.png

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Are you rich like your sister? Can you fly me out to Malta and teach me the ways of the Jedi?
Im heading back to the states. Ive de dreeled a bunch of worlds and now its time to rest until dirty bombs start going off at which time lurkingdick will admit hes my bitch and you, soygen, furor regime, requiem, oneofone,himeo and the other ancients and ancients of ancients of the Bolg will lead a ragtag fleet to lough ree or iona and on to Deseret. The magic will come when you get there.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Im heading back to the states. Ive de dreeled a bunch of worlds and now its time to rest until dirty bombs start going off at which time lurkingdick will admit hes my bitch and you, soygen, furor regime, requiem, oneofone,himeo and the other ancients and ancients of ancients of the Bolg will lead a ragtag fleet to lough ree or iona and on to Deseret. The magic will come when you get there.

So like...am I a good guy or a bad guy? On a 1-10 scale how powerful am I?