Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
tad10 tad10 unattended lunch bag at 30th Street station Philadelphia.

Is this it? Is this the end?

If so show us your asshole.
20180525_164708.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
The Irish vote to kill their children is the cherry on the decision to,icw this world. Sold on lies cheerlead by an irredeemably evil media. Votes counted in rhe night by bureaucrats who had already determined the outcome and faked,polls and faked votes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Am I too late to get in on this? This is fucking fantastic.

tad10 tad10 What about me? Am I fucked? Am I going to Deseret?

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yes O Bolg in the Vangyard we're here to open our third eye. Go out at night, pick two stars that are just far enough apart that you see them with seperate eyes. Then relax your mind and try to bring those two stars together. Yell I am ready to Ascend or do a KungFu Hiya to focus your Chi. When you hear your third eye sighs you know you have succeded⚾
I'm going to start referring to farts as "Third eye sighs"

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
On a happier note Cthulu a D level entity has claimed all those who evoked him as The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thats his aerial form so he owns you bitches. Doesnt matter you got the name wrong. So get to worshipping him as he gets to decide when you get reincarnated in Deseret if you die in the upcoming Armeggeddon and if you abandon his worship he gets a tasty bite of your soul and or spirit. On the other hand he might teach his most devout new cultists some dark and very cool and unholy magic. So there you g
ooo
I'm going to start referring to farts as "Third eye sighs"
When your third eye opens you will hear something like an Ahh in the middle of your forehead. And it will likely be your strangest experience until you wake up
in Deseret and go outside and look up and around and realize your on a double ringworld as you follow the arc of the landscape as it rises up and up to your left and right.

• 1Like

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Aight, this is too good not to.

@Elisha Dushku What about me? Am I fucked? Am I going to Deseret?
OhSeven never ever are you Bolgy enough to go to Deseret. O No you are Bolgy enough. Repeat the first line to yourself and tell us what happened.

• 1WTF

tad10

Elisha Dushku
On a happier note Cthulu a D level entity has claimed all those who evoked him as The Flying Spaghetti Monster. Thats his aerial form so he owns you bitches. Doesnt matter you got the name wrong. So get to worshipping him as he gets to decide when you get reincarnated in Deseret if you die in the upcoming Armeggeddon and if you abandon his worship he gets a tasty bite of your soul and or spirit. On the other hand he might teach his most devout new cultists some dark and very cool and unholy magic. So there you g
oo
When your third eye opens you will hear something like an Ahh in the middle of your forehead. And it will likely be your strangest experience until you wake up in Deseret
and go outside and look up and around and realize your on a double ringworld as you follow the arc of the landscape as it rises up and up to your left and right.
It's a Mobieus strip but that's not obvious. A light side and a dark side with a hole for moons to pass through and smaller stars as it
moves slowly through the pocket universe also called Deseret. Avoid the soulgems, stones and relics of the greater and greatest Powers as you explore the world. The soulrelics of the Most High rather resemble those two giant saangreal in the Wheel of Time series and if you approach too close you will be forcibly immanated. Same with Azeroths, Morgaths, Nyarlothoteps, Heras, Fortunas, The Mothers of the Fae and the Fairies, Croms, Danus, Heckates, Hels, Morrigans, Mabbs, Cynthias, Enlils, Astartes, Ishtars, Apostles Peter and Paul, Thors, Zeus, Odin Allfather, Ukkos, Akkos, Ilmarinens,Äkräs and other fully incarnate Dieties(Ds) and Ys(The Most High) who are more powerful than you.

Last edited:
  • 1Like