Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You shouldn't do bath salts while reading DnD books.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
You shouldn't do bath salts while reading DnD books.
The reason we have adults with the mental capacity to only watch football and fuck poorly is because people like you think reading in the bathtub is stupid and spend their time repeating already antiquated cliche insults on forums instead of trying to learn or create. Reading the Monster Manual (ADD) in a tub bubbling with a soothing mint bath salt and wondering about the battle tactics of an army of brownies (more correctly a Battle of Brownies) would be time well spent.

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The reason we have adults with the mental capacity to only watch football and fuck poorly is because people like you think reading in the bathtub is stupid and spend their time repeating already antiquated cliche insults on forums instead of trying to learn or create. Reading the Monster Manual (ADD) in a tub bubbling with a soothing mint bath salt and wondering about the battle tactics of an army of brownies (more correctly a Battle of Brownies) would be time well spent.

As long as you put the salts in the bath and not up your nose we would not get threads like this and it would not be an issue.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Anyway. These are the rough divisions of the contest for greater magic items, artifacts, gre elics, greater relics and The Tslisman, Ioun Stones also Echo Stones, Valar crafted,Weapons and Hidden Tomes. Demi-Bolg, Bolg and an Ancient or other higher level entity Bolg up through Sex, Crafting, Studying and finding and cathecting magic items, greater magic items and the occasional Artifact. An A or Bove A must accompany a raid in the event a greater artifact or above is encountered as Bolg below A's can't interact positively with that level of Magic. As AAs and Ns occasional Ds and Qs raid for greater artifacts and Relics AAs and Qs and Ds Relics and Greater Relics , top level seeks, parties, raids and or wars fir top level and of course some wars may occur for the odd artifact or relic at the AA or N level. So you raid for what you can use. Of course magic items hat are not generally ensouled such as the prototypical +1 sword or robe of fire magic are sought in the individual or group level by DemiBolg, Bolg and Ancients.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
show us your asshole?
Im just going to riff a bit - now a_skeleton_02 here is joshing around but for educational purpose of this Riff I'm going to treat it as an actual intentionally rude comment. If you were to make a comment like this (and even in jest to a Power who wasn't in the mood) on Deseret or any other place or planet in the Deseret universe you would be iced - as in killed by the person or entity you insulted, unless of course you were rather more powerful than you but even in that case. And almost certainly if it was a girl you were insulting she would appeal to a higher Power to kill you and in most cases they would. Politeness is a big deal in Deseret and rudeness is punishable by Death. You live in a society where insults are freely traded and rudeness is common place, but that Is an abnormal sick condition of your society and its a bad bad habit you all need to get over. You hold open doors for a lady, you get out of the way if a Valar or Vanyar are walking down the street towards you. Which brings up custom - the lower on the hierarchy gets the fuck out of the way of the highest on the hierarchy and it is don't speak unless spoken too. The Valar and Vanyar Teleri and Sinda (Terms we use to distinguish the top levels when we're tired of letters - and which reflect certain truths about the entities were talking about - in the Silmarillion the Vanyar were the most powerful of the Eldest Elves and spent the most time basking in the
glory if the Valar. Similarly - and now you get J.R.R. Tolkiens joke with the name of that book - the pre-pre-pre Bolg we call The Vanyar spent time as the children of the Valar in,The Deep, and in the Echoes of The Deep, and the TopVanyar spent time innutero in Eden, similarly the Teleri spent time in the Echoes of the Deep as the somewhat younger children of The Valar, and The Sindar were born in The West of the Moon, East of the Sun. All these places are planes of existence distinct from the physical Cosmos that you Bolg were born into but the three and The Valar are not in fact Bolg. However this is a Universe of Merit not Primogeniture and Bolg can rise and with enough time and effort Bolg can,become a Sindar (that is a Q) Bolg can rise to TopN within the potential space of the Bolg soul and spirit. When a Bolg is Bolgy enough to ascend to Q the Most High or other member of the Valar , perhaps Job Q De Lancie, himself takes that Bolg to the Echoes of the Deep where the Bolg immanetes into the Valar and is emmanted out with the soul and spirit potential space of a Sindar (a Q) and I in fact now a Sindar and no longer Bolg. There are hard limits a Bolg can rise to Teleri but never Vanyar within the constraints of this current Metaverse. But then again a Vanyar can never become one of the Seventeen Valar as a unique individual though a few may choose to be merged into the rather vastly different soul and spirit space if a Valar if they are very close in soul and spirit tone and temperment to a particular Valar, but that happens once or twice to 1 or 2 Vanyar in a 1000 quadrillion years.

• 1OK, Sure

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So Deseret has Britain's free speech laws and allows mass migrarion or Bolgs. Sounds like a shithole.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Now when I mention John De Lancie as expending his time and energy to get a,TopN, level Ancient of Ancients of The Bolg to Q I mean in his fully ascended Valar form of which the guy you know as Q is a prime form nut not the only descended Avatar of JQDL aka Pluto aka the Traveller. All those aspects combine into the Valar Entity which looks pretty much like John De Lancie in that it pretty much fucking looks exactly like John De Lancie as John De Lancie's current favoured form is John De Lancie. Just as Guinan's favorite form is in fact Guinan. Q or Guinan or whichever Valar is Qing up the N takes the Q to be
through The Looking Glass or by The Wayship to the Echoes of the Deep for the Deep Magic required to transformation the Ns soul
to a Q. Before that happens there is a lot of testing of the Q to be because its an enormous power jump and that is a long running sub plot on Star Trek the Next Generation where JDL as "Q" and Guinan are testing Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart who is in fact already Q) presented as a TopN to see if he is ready to Q up. And that us how the Valar roll in this world,since Churches were mostly dead we hid gnosis in movies, television and books. As Qing up requires immination into the spirit of a Valar, ladies must imminate into a female Valar or sheother Valar abd men,into a make or heother Valar. Both JDL and Whoopi Goldberg luove Echoes and since they've already spent time and energy to get there will visit a few other echoes new Q in tow: Such as the Echoes of Night, the Echoe of Masquerades, Mysteries and Hidden Faces. Or the Echo of Cities. There are other Valar descended here on Earth - split in different ways Josh Robert Thompson and Morgan Freeman are Avatars of Thoth but there is of course a Morgan Freenan and JRT that are not Thoth but rather Thotg's son in a parallel universe.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
So Deseret has Britain's free speech laws and allows mass migrarion or Bolgs. Sounds like a shithole.
Free Speech? What the fuck is that but an empty expression used by retarded entities who dont botger to examine the words they write because, they are in fact retarded in critical thinking. You can sit on a street corner and express your opinion butno one will care and you wont change a think. Speech is tightly controlled by very rich men in your united states and your 1st Amendment got you nothing but a pro-murder children lobby tgat tgen used very paid for speech to sell abortion as a sacrament. This same very-paid for speech got you Obama whi conspired to sell nuclear tech to Iran and then stole a few hydrogen bombs and planted them in three-\+ cities in the US and elsewhere. Which is provably true if you're Donald Trump and can do forensic audits of plutonium supplies, and your nuclear arsenal.

Last edited:

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I need proof. Got any?
As a_skeleton_02 knows I don't give a poo as to what he needs. I'm Elijahing that is to say Elishuing that is to day Elishaing this board IP with a message of love, hope and sudden death by thermonuclear holocaust. It's my duty under an aegis of the Valar. Lots of you are just gonna be dead soon but some will make it to Deseret intact if a bit sooty, sweaty and smelly and they need some badis to handle that upcoming transition and this thread is it. Now as for Qing up with Elisha, since I, with Taylor Swift, Gal Gadot and Claire Forlani collectively merge yp into the member of The Valar known affectionately as Tip, I can or rather
e can in fact Q you up in the Echo of the Deep and can even do it as yours truly if I'm the face running the fully ascended entity. But you've got to be Bolgy. Regime and Requiem advanced to Ns in their ascended state by roughly halving the time and energy necessary to build one of the Quasars we needed to start the Cosmos. On Deseret maybe boldly go where others haven't and find and recover a great relic necessary for the Most High

tad10

Elisha Dushku
So some of you kiddos that were I left hand ✋ universes and,some,of you in right hand universes may have begun to notice that your world has changed a bit. This timeline had 37 prime worldlines,on,it and each worldline had an associated left and,right hand world that altered from the prime world based on the simplest probability distribution: At an intersection you can,go straight.,left or right. Right hand worlds are organized for lack
of a better term that going right,is usually the better choice and with respect to proabilities,of where a coin will land when,you drop it, the coin will tend,to land on,the right. We've compressed a lot of worldlines and now we've been,compressing right and,left hand worlds into the prime simuous path worldline. Its far more complex than,that as worldlines evolve in differ based on the outcome of major events in,history (paratime) so in this worldline American Colonies won the revolutionary war, in Nod II. There was no reveloutionary war - just some acts of rebellion that were quashed - and America is a large and,important part of the British Empire. But back to this worldline you will notice things,you never saw before appearing as the worldlines and,left and right hands,of the worldlines,compress as is necessary to end the entirety of this timeline after you're sent to Deseret - though some may spend,time in Nod II before then and, as some parts if this planet may compress into Nod II depending on the Will of The Most High. So you may wake up and discover that you're a British Citizen. With respect to the Good Ol Boys in the South, particularly the Sons of Confederate Veterans - Tennessee,Mississippi, Missouri, and,parts of Kentucky, Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Ohio and Illinois are being moved to Deseret and the Rivereorld Planet. Note to the SCV:

Last edited:

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This gif seems relevant to @a_skeleton_02 interests:

send nudes.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
My investing advice: Dump JP Morgan Chase go long Tobacco.
. Per the wish of Queen Julie Andrews, Queen of England and Empress of the Colonies in Nod II; Stock Certificates of British -American Tobacco in your world will be converted to Stock Certificates of British -American Tobacco Ltd. in Nod II or Deseret on a very rough estimated basis of 350 to 1. Fractional shares will be cashed out, rounded up to two points of precision. A Stock Certificate showing that one owned 35 Shares
of your BAT would cash out at roughly three pounds sterling but this prospectus explicitly asserts the sovereign right of Her Majesty to alter terms, conditions and values listed herein at her sole discretion. Offer limited to 35 million shared per person, 50 million shares per extended family.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
. Per the wish of Queen Julie Andrews, Queen of England and Empress of the Colonies in Nod II; Stock Certificates of British -American Tobacco in your world will be converted to Stock Certificates of British -American Tobacco Ltd. in Nod II or Deseret on a very rough estimated basis of 350 to 1. Fractional shares will be cashed out, rounded up to two points of precision. A Stock Certificate showing that one owned 35 Shares
of your BAT would cash out at roughly three pounds sterling but this prospectus explicitly asserts the sovereign right of Her Majesty to alter terms, conditions and values listed herein at her sole discretion. Offer limited to 35 million shared per person, 50 million shares per extended family.
Don't move my posts LurkingD. Please put it back in investing. Replace LD in the above sentence with the responsible amod if not LinkDead.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Don't move my posts LurkingD. Please put it back in investing. Replace LD in the above sentence with the responsible amod if not LinkDead.

I have no idea what you mean by this, but if it were within my power, I'd now move every one of your posts.