Ghost Recon: Wildlands

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
New Nvidia patch hit today, did wonders for the fps with my 980ti. Mostly a smooth ride now at 60fps 2560x1440p.

You on Very High +/- a few things? That runs really well for me. Ultra benchmarks in the upper 30s :(

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't even know what my fps is at on my 980ti. Nsync monitor and a non competitive shooter makes it not seem to matter. But I'll grab the driver update anyhow.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been playing through this coop with Regime on xbone and it's ended up being way more fun than either Destiny or The Division. I don't think it has an end game but that doesn't matter to me since all we usually want from a game is a fun journey to the top.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been playing through this coop with Regime on xbone and it's ended up being way more fun than either Destiny or The Division. I don't think it has an end game but that doesn't matter to me since all we usually want from a game is a fun journey to the top.

My only concern is how dark the game with HDR on. Jesus.

Otherwise yeah awesome coop game.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
co-op w/ 3-4 friends and I think we're 35 or so hours in and have just wiped out half of the bosses, opening up the final missions. Think we're probably going to take out the rest first. Shifting to Fortnite for now though.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Arise...

I picked this up on PS4 during the black friday sale, which is still ongoing. $60 for the huge edition. I have been playing Farcry 5 and wanted more of that kind of game, so I ended up with this. Is anyone playing? Add me on ps4 - NDizzl0r (odd psn name, I know)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I have it after I bought it on sale. This game would be way more fun with coop partners.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user