Ghostbusters (2016)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bill Murray could rip a script out of another studios hands, knock over his drink onto the guy's lap while the guy is reading it at lunch, look at 2 pages, and say, "put me on it, I don't see a role for me" and **MIC DROP** walk off letting the script fall onto the spilled drink-- it would be rewritten for him by next week with a whole different story.

Complete with an apology from the writer for not moving out of the way of the drink he knocked over fast enough.

I don't think he is concerned about anyone smearing him. He is already known as a "lovable asshole" for quite some time now. Many women have mentioned about his sharp tongue on set.
well maybe during the 90s and early 2000s this was true, but Murray is an old A lister now. like super old and he hasnt aged well. i dont think movie studios are breaking down his door to offer him roles. Wes Anderson has been maybe the only director who kept Murray relevant all these years. his other non WA films tend to bomb.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
well maybe during the 90s and early 2000s this was true, but Murray is an old A lister now. like super old and he hasnt aged well. i dont think movie studios are breaking down his door to offer him roles. Wes Anderson has been maybe the only director who kept Murray relevant all these years. his other non WA films tend to bomb.

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This wasn't a very good Plinkett review. I dunno didn't do it for me. This movie still shit though obviously.

I suspect I'd feel the same way about this review as I would about a Plinkett review of the Total Recall or Robocop remakes. While I may love the original films I just don't give a fuck about the new ones. I couldn't even finish Ghostbusters Answer the Call in one sitting. I just didn't care. It's bad. Lots of movies are bad. I'd rather just do something else. That made this a review of a film I don't care about. I may hate the Star Wars prequels but at least I cared about them even if only as they were being released. I remember being so excited about the Phantom Menance, talking about it with people in school, seeing it, and then turning on it. I haven't seen any of the new Star Wars films but there is at least some emotional pull remaining with that franchise.

Without at least some emotional stake in the movie being reviewed the review itself is going to feel lackluster.