Ghostbusters (2016)

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Parachute in? Should I make a response to EVERY post I think is stupid, like a Column?

This movie doesn't look to be better than a 6/10 but most of you were already shitting on it when the cast was released. Then they launched a weak trailer and this emboldened our RR Neckbeard Taliban with the thousand of YouTube dislikes. I'm not a SJW, but these bored have become, ironically and hysterically, full of people acting victimized by what they think is the SJW agenda.

Feig makes movies with women. Feig got the greenlight; Female Ghostbusters created.

Bill Murray is not coming back to helm a GB movie, Ramis is dead, Aykroyd is funny due to Ramis. Your EQNextra Ghostbusters was never going to happen. Sorry? Your original movies are still fine and with this being a reboot are completely unharmed character/story wise. No retcons.

I read these forums for information I don't have and unfortunately it's become about 75% butthurt and whining. Really wears me down sometimes and I only participate in threads I feel I contribute to, but sometimes when a chihuahua barks long enough you have to try to do something to shut it up.
R.I.P. Xevy 5/24/2016

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thread needs chihuahua gifs.

BHPmSd7.gif

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
What the fuck are you even talking about?

JFC, here I amwholeheartedly agreeingwith someone's decision NOT to watch the new Ghostbusters because it's shitty.

You're an idiot.
You were defending it in this thread on 5/18, the post you quoted of mine is from 5/19 the post that "proves all along I was for it" is from 5/23.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Parachute in? Should I make a response to EVERY post I think is stupid, like a Column?

This movie doesn't look to be better than a 6/10 but most of you were already shitting on it when the cast was released. Then they launched a weak trailer and this emboldened our RR Neckbeard Taliban with the thousand of YouTube dislikes. I'm not a SJW, but these bored have become, ironically and hysterically, full of people acting victimized by what they think is the SJW agenda.

Feig makes movies with women. Feig got the greenlight; Female Ghostbusters created.

Bill Murray is not coming back to helm a GB movie, Ramis is dead, Aykroyd is funny due to Ramis. Your EQNextra Ghostbusters was never going to happen. Sorry? Your original movies are still fine and with this being a reboot are completely unharmed character/story wise. No retcons.

I read these forums for information I don't have and unfortunately it's become about 75% butthurt and whining. Really wears me down sometimes and I only participate in threads I feel I contribute to, but sometimes when a chihuahua barks long enough you have to try to do something to shut it up.
Fear not m'lady ghostbusters!
I shall protect thee!

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You were defending it in this thread on 5/18, the post you quoted of mine is from 5/19 the post that "proves all along I was for it" is from 5/23.
OK. Please link the post where I defended Ghostbusters. Link ithere, though. Nobody wants to see me school you here.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Kurrin,

My wife just bought vertical striped curtains, and I'm in the market for a new bedspread. I'm thinking of going something solid with a lot of texture. She wants another 'clashing' pattern.

Thoughts?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kurrin,

My wife just bought vertical striped curtains, and I'm in the market for a new bedspread. I'm thinking of going something solid with a lot of texture. She wants another 'clashing' pattern.

Thoughts?
lol, i really hope you did this on purpose.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dan Aykroyd on Whosay:

"As originator of the original: Saw test screening of new movie. Apart from brilliant, genuine performances from the cast both female and male, it has more laughs and more scares than the first 2 films plus Bill Murray is in it! As one of millions of man-fans and Ray Stantz, I'm paying to see that and bringing all my friends!"

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Dan Aykroyd on Whosay:

"As originator of the original: Saw test screening of new movie. Apart from brilliant, genuine performances from the cast both female and male, it has more laughs and more scares than the first 2 films plus Bill Murray is in it! As one of millions of man-fans and Ray Stantz, I'm paying to see that and bringing all my friends!"
I wonder how much they had to pay him to say that shit? 6 figures at least? or more?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dan Aykroyd on Whosay:

Isn't that quote sarcastic???

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I really dig Aykroyd's unbridled positivity. I'm still taking his words with a large grain of salt, though.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I really dig Aykroyd's unbridled positivity. I'm still taking his words with a large grain of salt, though.
He's getting a cut or something. Dude has some major stake in the franchise and probably even silently invested in it for the heck of it. Guarantee this is simply business.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He has a major stake and is the producer, obviously he is going to say that shit no matter what