Ghostbusters (2016)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The apatow one made my laugh, he is pretty much guaranteeing Trump wll win the election with that claim

thefaceless

Golden Squire
It's not that I can't support woman as leading roles in movies, it's that it's a remake with a redone force fed all female cast. Get some original content, and quit trying to shove remake shit (but with a redone girl cast) down our throat. And Melissa McCarthy's act got tiresome after one movie, I can only suspect more of the same shit in this movie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I am not interested in seeing this movie because the trailers are awful and cringeworthy and the cast is awful. Hemsworth is a boring cunt, and none of the 4 women are funny to me. As someone said somewhere else, it looks like a SNL sketch that's been stretched to movie length. What has SNL done in the last 15 years that has been funny? Macgruber stuff? They made a movie out of that, it sucked too.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
You have a producer calling people "Trump supporters", one of the lead actresses saying people "have no friends" and calling them losers, claims that people don't like this purely for misogynistic reasons, etc. This movie could be the funniest movie of our generation and it still wouldn't be as entertaining as press has been leading up to its release. Do they not have any PR people working on this movie or something?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully this is all actually a remake of The Producers and Ghostbisters is the new Springtime for Hitler.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Saw a trailer for this at Warcraft tonight. Only people laughing was the fat cunt wearing the alliance shirt. I say people because she took up two seats.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
"we can tell you that the classic theme song is getting a cover from Fall Out Boy. They will be joined by a guest appearance from Missy Elliot."

what in the fucking fuck? And Rob Shneider's shitty daughter doing a girl power ballad

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why is it even remotely surprising that the soundtrack would be like that? The soundtrack is probably the least of this movie's issues.