Ghostbusters (2016)

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
The point here is that Hollywood pumps out shit movies all day every day but you don't get the blowback unless it's an "institution" like Ghostbusters rofl. Stay small, friends.

Caliane

I thought that was a satire article lol but yes its serious.
haha. wow.

Wasn't even going to prejudge Fallout boy. Then listened. Just hell. how can that be what they went with?
Elle king song is good/ok though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, that theme song. i dont even. second song is competent and works for a ghostbusting montage/end credit music. cant really blame the musicians for this movie though. they're just giving their take on what they have been contracted to. for years i was rustled that the 90s movie Judge Dread never used the 1987 anthrax song I Am The Lawbut i realized that it really didnt fit with the score of the film and it was the decision of the filmmakers what songs to use.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea... those were all terrible.

"I don't know if it was a race thing or a lady thing but I'm mad as hell"

Real high level comedy there.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit, this guys review is probably the only review that matters (when movie is out), look at his background!
rrr_img_135804.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Holy fuck that's awful. Does this make me misogynistic or is this a clever misogynistic plant to make the song awful on purpose?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
It has a female rapper in it for 25 seconds. Therefore if you dislike it, you are a woman-hating piece of garbage.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Unless you're blaming the terribleness of the song on the fact that the movie stars women, nobody's calling you a misogynist.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I just hope a "movies critics to be only men, have empty lives (tired old "losers" schtick), hate it because "women" and "only men can fight imaginary ghosts", that they live with their mother and are 45 years old" shows up and slimes them at the premiere

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unless you're blaming the terribleness of the song on the fact that the movie stars women, nobody's calling you a misogynist.
Are you kidding me? You are a fucking white male! Of course you are a misogynist. You unfeeling shitlord!

Szlia

While it became iconic because of the success of the movie, let's not try to pretend the original theme song is some sort of musical masterpiece.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
While it became iconic because of the success of the movie, let's not try to pretend the original theme song is some sort of musical masterpiece.

The original song was lite hearted in tone and was in tune with the the movies comedic theme.

The new version is to intense and not comedic at all in tone. While the rap parts are completely out of place and have no reason for being mixed with the rest of the song.