Ghostbusters (2016)

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
they kinda have to. Unlike all the 30-50mil movies feig has made, this one cost 144 million, which is well in to "blockbuster" status.
144 million for this? wow....

If they wanted strong female leads led by a somewhat SJW director, why not just give those $144 million to Joss Whedon so he could do more Firefly? That show is filled with much stronger female characters who are actually good. Money so he could reboot show without Serenity as canon to bring back Wash.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who knows what the advertisement budget is, it has to of been pretty fucking high. This isnt opening is china which is a huge loss for them

I wouldnt be surprised if this had a marketing budget of 70m

Stumbled acrossed these guys, it starts at 8:40 for their real review. They do say some funny shit in their reviews, they all agreed its a rental

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Who knows what the advertisement budget is, it has to of been pretty fucking high. This isnt opening is china which is a huge loss for them

I wouldnt be surprised if this had a marketing budget of 70m

Stumbled acrossed these guys, it starts at 8:40 for their real review. They do say some funny shit in their reviews, they all agreed its a rental
their ads are all over, i dont think i have seen such cross promotion in years, its avengers 1 caliber shilling. adam sandler would be jealous. if this movie doesnt hit this weekend feig and pascal are out of the fucking business.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was by far the worst movie I've ever paid to see in my life. I feel like a fucking moron for spending 35 dollars to see that.

Sad to see Tumblr ruin the Ghostbuster name with their intentional sexism

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Where the fuck have you been, Sut?! I can't believe you paid to see this turd!

Xevy

Log Wizard
7.5/10

Beginning was a lot funnier than I expected then it got dumbed down to the "plot and action" part and it was less funny. Opening scene is Jared from Silicon Valley being awesome.

Also the entire cast of Other Space is in this since Feig wrote/directed that.

Probably going to make a good amount, but probably not quite at 500 million global.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
7.5/10

Beginning was a lot funnier than I expected then it got dumbed down to the "plot and action" part and it was less funny. Opening scene is Jared from Silicon Valley being awesome.

Also the entire cast of Other Space is in this since Feig wrote/directed that.

Probably going to make a good amount, but probably not quite at 500 million global.
Movie confirmed terrible.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
their ads are all over, i dont think i have seen such cross promotion in years, its avengers 1 caliber shilling. adam sandler would be jealous. if this movie doesnt hit this weekend feig and pascal are out of the fucking business.
I don't think this will hurt Feig's career too much. There's enough for him to blame if this movie isn't a success. Releasing a big budget comedy was always a risk, even if Sony was counting on the Ghostbusters name being able to reduce it. Plus Feig has had enough successes - and comedic successes at that, which are hard to come by - that studios will still want to hire him.

Amy Pascal... I'm surprised she wasn't driven out of the industry after the email fiasco thoroughly embarrassed her. Sony fired her and then, for some reason, is helping fund her new production company.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where the fuck have you been, Sut?! I can't believe you paid to see this turd!
Been trying to do life things, which is the main reason I saw this. A woman I'm not even interested in wanted to see it, so it was basically an excuse to just get laid.

Xevy

Log Wizard
lol, poor xevy. just curious, was there anyone else in the theater besides you and family?
It was full and it was an extra large (MX) Flix movie theater.

Edit: In fact we were going to see it at 8:15 but we it was so full we couldn't get 4 seats together so we had to go see it at 9:15. So both were full. Or maybe this is just internet lies because I'm part of the SJW-Sarkeesian-Libtard-Daesh army.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
There were two feminists in front of us, and two behind us, they kept clapping and literally SCREAM laughing at minor scenes that were intended to 'stick it' to men. It was actually really pathetic. The girl I was with, who does the Tumblr feminist shit actually was embarrassed by them.

HAHAH WARNING LETS ARE FOR DUDES NOT US LADIES HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck me that movie was fucking bad.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You left out the most important part. After the movie did you get to unload your proton pack into her nether region?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Been trying to do life things, which is the main reason I saw this. A woman I'm not even interested in wanted to see it, so it was basically an excuse to just get laid.
Where's my Overwatch homie? Done with it already?
frown.png

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its trending! Lots of people are saying this movie is more like a pixels reboot instead of GBs.
If they had actually done this it would have been an improvement over the shitstain that Adam Sandler leaves behind him. Not even Dinklage or Toru Iwatani could save that thing.