Ghostbusters (2016)

supertouch_sl

shitlord
It's not just the nature of your opinions, it's your general behaviour that exposes you as a low-tier troll. You parachute into threads with what you clearly know is an unpopular opinion. Then you drop a 1 or 2 line post that you know will be inflammatory, that usually contains a weak insult against the people already participating in the discussion. You do this in multiple threads, and it's really not hard to recognize the pattern.

You need to up your game, because given your trolling skills, you're only gonna get a rise out of the most severe of autists. That's like shooting fish in a barrel, and really isn't very fun.
No shit my opinions are unpopular. This forum attracts people who buy appliances specially designed to remove Cheeto dust from keyboards.

khalid

Unelected Mod
No shit my opinions are unpopular. This forum attracts people who buy appliances specially designed to remove Cheeto dust from keyboards.
Then maybe you should stick to forums that attract people who buy appliances specially designed to remove their penises.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Then maybe you should stick to forums that attract people who buy appliances specially designed to remove their penises.
tumblr_n22jcjFRAJ1qb6e0eo1_400.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Post shit opinion. Get called on it. Respond that the people frequenting location are fat neckbeard types.

And there were people trying to defend supertouch as not being one of the Four Horsemen of Shit Opinions? This has been his/her/its modus operandi forever.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it starts with supporting bringing down the patriarchy in other ways from hoping that men playing pokemon go fall off cliffs. Only quality writing can follow an opening like that.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What if I care about sexism in hollywood and want it to continue or get more obvious?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Looking for an easy way to fight the patriarchy this weekend,other than waiting for a bunch of men to Pok?mon Go themselves off the edge of a cliff?Buy a ticket to Ghostbusters. When it comes to diversifying Hollywood, your dollars matter much more than usual over the next few days.

I have an idea for a site, I'm going to copy articles, credit the idea openly, but swap genders/ethnicity. I couldn't even fathom the outrage.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
It saddens me that a movie like Dredd which had many fans campaign for it to get a sequel still hasn't but this movie already more or less has a sequel green lit even before the final box office is in. Because 'franchise'?

Fuck this

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Looking for an easy way to fight the patriarchy this weekend,other than waiting for a bunch of men to Pok?mon Go themselves off the edge of a cliff?Buy a ticket to Ghostbusters. When it comes to diversifying Hollywood, your dollars matter much more than usual over the next few days.

I have an idea for a site, I'm going to copy articles, credit the idea openly, but swap genders/ethnicity. I couldn't even fathom the outrage.
If I was scrooge mcduck rich Id do that.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It saddens me that a movie like Dredd which had many fans campaign for it to get a sequel still hasn't but this movie already more or less has a sequel green lit even before the final box office is in. Because 'franchise'?

Fuck this
To be fair, they are going to say its getting a sequel regardless at this point.

Does anyone really think they would say "Looking at the current blockbluster, no, we aren't doing a sequel" a few days into the release? It would hurt the movie for sure and make people less likely to see it.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
'Ghostbusters' Sequel? 'It Will Happen,' Sony Distribution Chief Says

"The 'Ghostbusters' world is alive and well," said Rory Bruer, president of worldwide distribution at the studio. "I expect 'Ghostbusters' to become an important brand and franchise," he told TheWrap on Sunday.

"While nothing has been officially announced yet, there's no doubt in my mind it will happen," he added.
This movie will be just mediocre enough to get a sequel made, which will be one of the worst movies of all time. This is a fact.
x2182p.gif