Ghosted

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ghosted

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2017-10-01

Creator: Tom Gormican

Cast: Craig Robinson, Adam Scott, Amber Stevens, Ally Walker, Adeel Akhtar

Overview: A skeptic is forced to work with a firm believer of the paranormal on unexplained occurrences in Los Angeles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 139938[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Ghosted[/EPISODENAME]

Genre:
[GENRE][/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-08-01[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]The series will follow a skeptic and a genius “true believer” in the paranormal who are recruited by an organization called The Bureau Underground to investigate a series of “unexplained” activities that are occurring in the Los Angeles area, which are supposedly tied to a mysterious entity that could threaten the existence of the human race.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Love Craig Robinson and Adam Scott. Hopefully this will be good.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Show looks decent. Love both of the main guys so will give it a few episodes.

• 1Solidarity

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Probably cancelled before first season ends due to it being Fox. Also I hope who ever wrote "Going from normal to paranormal" is mercilessly beating in front of their loved ones.

• 1Like

Reht

Molten Core Raider
The show has potential but the pilot felt a little flat to me; it's obviously a comedy but aside from a few good laugh moments it wasn't that funny to me and it's a little too silly (in concept) to sort of take it seriously. I wonder if this is the new norm at Fox. I usually find Craig Robinson pretty funny, but it kind of felt like he was phoning it in, could have just been the writing though. For some odd reason I found myself thinking of those stupid dodge dart commercials and wishing it was Jake Johnson staring with Robinson instead of Scott. I think it's worth checking out. I plan to give it another couple of episodes to decide if i will write it off, but i wasn't blown away at all.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It definitely wasn’t mind blowing. I guess the best way to sum it was is that it was just weird. In a good way, sort of? It could have been more quirky-weird but instead stopped just shy of going all the way. Interested to see more for sure though.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It didn't do much for me. Yes, I like the two actors, but that wasn't enough. I'll pass in favor of some Animated goodness.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sad to hear that because the trailer looked really good. Was hoping for the next Chuck.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Anyone still watching this? Not to uh, spoiler anything, but more of a warning. Apparently they replaced the main producer/director, and are using the guy from The Office.

The last 4 episodes they have not left the basement office. Pretty much at all. As a quirky x-files comedy it had something, but it's just so dull now. Blargh

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Five+ episodes in to the new format, and I have never seen a TV show implode so fast. They haven't left the office, nothing is happening, there's empty spots between the dull dialogue.

It used to be a paranormal comedy, but now it's neither. I'll try a few more episodes, but only in a 'watching a trainwreck' sort of way.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database