Ghostwire: Toyko

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I remember that funny E3 thing about this. Where the announcer had a bunch of fanart made about her but they actually made a gameplay trailer today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay god damn does it look weird as shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, not sure how I feel about this. It looks interesting but so fucking weird, like I'm not sure I can tolerate that much weird in my game...still looks interesting.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, not sure how I feel about this. It looks interesting but so fucking weird, like I'm not sure I can tolerate that much weird in my game...still looks interesting.
it's a monk exercising spirits

spronk

FPS noob
the devs worked on Evil Within 1 & 2 so if you get that franchise vibes from this game, thats why. It looks interesting but not really my kinda game

spronk

FPS noob
reviews are meh

the game is PS5 (epic too?) exclusive for now but the studio is now owned by Microsoft so 99% likely it'll be on gamepass in exactly 1 year

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So yeah I ended up getting this after Elden Ring (Had a ton of PSN bucks)

So far I like the premise - however, the controls on PS5 are fucking AWFUL. Awful defined as input lag.

Why in the name of hell can't some developers, usually under Bethesda's publisher wing, get away from optimizing their games for fluid responsive controls?

Right now running in performance mode is the best but still seeing 300-400 ms input lag - if you move to a couple of the other modes (No V-Sync) the tearing is something to the likes I have never seen before in my life. VRR would assist with this but that isn't out yet for PS5. And that's only if you have a set which supports it anyway (Most do not)

Seriously - how shit like this is released with this level of input lag astounds me. Get it together.