GIF Request Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, I don't support people who making chewing noises. Since I am physically unable to watch this video I cannot create a gif of it.
Your gif maker doesn't work if the video is muted? interdasting

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's a psychological issue I've got, if I have to watch it I make the noises in my head and I get really angry.

Don't judge me.
Tolerance can be built. Humans can adapt to almost everything. You should work on it. Go work in a nursing home or have children. You'll soon be an improved human being and get back to posting quality gifs. I look forward to a gif of the mouth breathing licorice loving Finn.

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
when this gif gets to the end can you freeze it with "sup?" on it? plz and ty

cnOzpBa.gif

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry no, there is a sequence where people are chasing someone carrying a little girl. And then the person carrying the girl pulls out a small drum and then teleports away. What I was looking for is a gif starting from the last time the camera shows the people chasing to the time that the person teleports away.

Looks like the scene im talking about is right before the shaving scene.
mKFHwqP.gif

This movie probably caused a ton of epileptic seizures with how quickly they cut frames.

FiReBReTHa

N00b
Can you do;

Elementary Season 1 E 02

Start 1:39 "Your brain"
End 1:56 right after when he makes that goofy facial expression.
your call on subtitles

There is a friend that will occasionally call out a trivial thing I forgot and I figured this would be a good response I can bust out every time
smile.png