Give kudos to an actor you can't stand

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Your terrible opinion made me think of a humdinger-

I see your Rosie O'Donnell and raise you Ron Perlman. Cucked out dumpster fire of a human being but god damn Hellboy just isn't Hellboy without him.

• 6Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I see your Rosie O'Donnell and raise you Ron Perlman. Cucked out dumpster fire of a human being but god damn Hellboy just isn't Hellboy without him.

Cucks

Cucks Never change

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Allen is an OG shitlord! How do you hate Tim allen!

Kristen schaal. My God she is insufferable, but she gets good parts.

Read lots of weird stories that he had a bit of an ego at times on Home Improvement, plus how could you not love Richard Karn over him on Tool Time. Also should have mentioned Galaxy Quest, classic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Why are you weirdos watching movies with actors you don't like?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Personally like. You could call the thread "shitheads that are good at their jobs".

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Jim Carrey - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Bradley Cooper - Silver Linings
Liam Neeson - Schindler

• 1Like

Merrith

Why are you weirdos watching movies with actors you don't like?

Like as a person or as an actor? I think Tom Cruise is weird as fuck, but I'll watch him act in movies as long as he does 'em pretty much.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Have you listened to interviews with her though?

It's almost a parody how much of a condescending small town girl made it big New York snob she is.

I really do like her on screen though.
I can't stand her and this is the only comment yet that's blown my mind. She reminds me of Juliette Lewis or [whatsherface] Arquette. I can't watch anything they're in

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Like as a person or as an actor? I think Tom Cruise is weird as fuck, but I'll watch him act in movies as long as he does 'em pretty much.
I mean I assume it's the actors they don't like? If it's just the person then yeah whatever. But what's the point then? All actors are huge faggots.

Merrith

All actors are huge faggots.

I understand it's the company line around here, but there's plenty of examples of ones who aren't. Shit you ever read/hear the stories about Keanu? Dude's a fucking saint basically.

• 3Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I understand it's the company line around here, but there's plenty of examples of ones who aren't. Shit you ever read/hear the stories about Keanu? Dude's a fucking saint basically.
True and I was wrong. I should have said "most" instead of "all."

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

I feel like this was a major missed trolling opportunity not to throw Keanu out there, and then really dial it to 11 by picking Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey as his kudos worthy role.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Although he's labelled weird as a Scientologist Tom Cruise is meant to be really nice too on set and shit like that - for a pretty much superstar keeping your head with that level of fame is quite a thing.

Keanu takes good bloke to a whole new level though.

• 3Like

Merrith

I feel like this was a major missed trolling opportunity not to throw Keanu out there, and then really dial it to 11 by picking Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey as his kudos worthy role.

Damn. That's perfect.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
he's not actively doing any good
, he's just trying not to be an asshole
uarmf3geon711.jpg

I mean you could say John Cena is a horrible actor, and they pick him for bumblee
John_Cena_bio--b51ea9d0b6f475af953923ac7791391b.jpg

but to date, he's granted over 580 wishes to dying kids, that sounds more saintly where he's actively trying to make a difference in a kids last few days at life, where Keanu is just a good dude.

• 1Like

Merrith

but to date, he's granted over 580 wishes to dying kids, that sounds more saintly where he's actively trying to make a difference in a kids life, where Keanu is just a good dude.

I don't consider Cena an "actor", not really, yet. As for Keanu, I heard that his total gross he "made" for the Matrix movies was something over $100 Million, yet donated like $85 million of that to the special effects people that worked on the movies because he felt they're the ones who really made them great.

There's a ton of other Keanu stories out there too, far more than just being a good dude. But donating 80-90% of the $100 mil plus you made on the Matrix trilogy to special effects crew might be up there with as many Make a Wishes as Cena has granted.

• 2Like