Give kudos to an actor you can't stand

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't there a movie where he essentially played himself, as Seth Rogan's best friend? Can't remember what movie that was, but it's the first time this guy didn't annoy the hell out of me.

That's also This is the End. He plays the only semi-normal non-"Hollywood" character in it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You already picked Shia LeDouche as my #1 hated so I'll go with my #2:

220px-Jay_Baruchel_Joint_Base_McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst_2014_crop.jpg
How_to_Train_Your_Dragon_2_poster.jpg

This fucking sad sack of shit wore this hat in the Goon sequel. Goon was the only thing of worth the cumstain managed to contribute to the world

1506850313042.jpg

Sterling

El Presidente
I feel like this was a major missed trolling opportunity not to throw Keanu out there, and then really dial it to 11 by picking Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey as his kudos worthy role.
I prefer the cinematic masterpiece that is Chain Reaction.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Richard Gere, my most hated actor of all time - The Hunting Party was a pretty good movie.

Viggo Mortensen - I hate his face and his Kermit the Frog shouting voice in Lord of the Rings, but damn has he made some good movies: The aforementioned LOTRs, The Road, Eastern Promises (wherein he becomes, literally, the swinging dick of the movie), A History of Violence, Appaloosa, Hidalgo (I cry in that movie every time).

I will second Ben Mendelsohn, his speech impediment drives me up the wall. But he was suitable crazy in Animal Kingdom which really kick-started his and Joel Edgerton's careers.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't consider Cena an "actor", not really, yet. As for Keanu, I heard that his total gross he "made" for the Matrix movies was something over $100 Million, yet donated like $85 million of that to the special effects people that worked on the movies because he felt they're the ones who really made them great.

There's a ton of other Keanu stories out there too, far more than just being a good dude. But donating 80-90% of the $100 mil plus you made on the Matrix trilogy to special effects crew might be up there with as many Make a Wishes as Cena has granted.

That story is a myth, btw.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Say what you want about crazy ass Lena Dunham ... but Girls S1 was hilarious.

Come at me.

• 1Seriously?