Gladiator 2

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Who the hell is asking for this? Just go make a movie about Trajan or Aurelian or Stilico or Constantine some other Roman badass.

Just watch this instead, probably the best series of videos on Youtube;

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Who the hell is asking for this? Just go make a movie about Trajan or Aurelian or Stilico or Constantine some other Roman badass.

Just watch this instead, probably the best series of videos on Youtube;

I mean nobody was asking for the Alien abortions he's been putting out either. He's gonna do what he's gonna do.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It amazes me how geographically well-defended Italy is. A huge mountain barrier to the north, water on all other sides. They should have been one of the eminent powers in Europe for ages, and I guess they almost were.

• 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
It amazes me how geographically well-defended Italy is. A huge mountain barrier to the north, water on all other sides. They should have been one of the eminent powers in Europe for ages, and I guess they almost were.
Any stock advice?

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob

he plays a gladiator who always wears a helmet and has a small child

• 2Garbage
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Makes sense because he once had his head squished in and constantly complained about some murdered children.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe he plays a senator that sucks up to this popular gladiator. He pays the gladiator gold to appear at his kids birthday party. Its only then that the gladiator finds out that the senator wants to create a tournament for champions. They quickly bond and become good friends over this idea. However the other senators attempt to convince the gladiator that there is more too Pedro Pascal's Senator than meets the eye....

Yeah, that is the script..

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1HPoY1RyGdBGfHfYB9t9Jrq8Zmx.jpg

Title: Untitled Gladiator Sequel

Genre: Action, Drama, Adventure

Director: Ridley Scott

Cast: Paul Mescal, Fred Hechinger, Denzel Washington, Connie Nielsen, Pedro Pascal, Joseph Quinn, May Calamawy, Lior Raz, Derek Jacobi, Peter Mensah, Matt Lucas, Alexander Karim

Release: 2024-11-20

Plot: The film will follow the continuing story of Lucius, the son of Lucilla.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Another thread on this exists

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I could almost imagine pedro playing a charator in this era. but what the fuck is denzel doing in this? sounds completely out of place.

spronk

FPS noob

With accidents on the set, complaints about animal abuse and now reports that the production went wildly over budget, sources tell Rambling Reporter that Ridley Scott’s long-anticipated Gladiator sequel is leaving Paramount execs feeling a bit like Joaquin Phoenix’s Emperor Commodus — “terribly vexed.” Initially budgeted at $165 million, sources say that figure has ballooned to something closer to $310 million. (Paramount insiders insist the net cost of the 49-day shoot was under $250 million.) “It’s a runaway,” says one source. “It’s not being managed.”

pretty wild, at that kind of budget its pretty much guaranteed to be a box office bomb.

• 1Great Review