Gloria Victus

Balroc

Molten Core Raider

Surprised at how little attention this is getting despite how far along it seems to be.

It looks Chivalry-esque with a lot of features that probably appeal to a lot of the people on this forum.

- PVP focus
- Player driven economy
- Not Korean
- No targeting combat
- Naval combat
- Not Korean
- Town/Castle building

Maybe someone who has played it can speak better on the game but I am pretty excited. The fact that it's not Korean has me interested.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Surprised at how little attention this is getting despite how far along it seems to be.

It looks Chivalry-esque with a lot of features that probably appeal to a lot of the people on this forum.

- PVP focus
- Player driven economy
- Not Korean
- No targeting combat
- Naval combat
- Not Korean
- Town/Castle building

Maybe someone who has played it can speak better on the game but I am pretty excited. The fact that it's not Korean has me interested.
Gameplay looks similar to a multiplayer Mount and Blade (minus the mounts). Looks fun.

Edit: Meh, "free to play." The FAQ concerning their pay structure is dodgy as fuck. Just waiting to see the words "cash shop."

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Like Darkfall Online (Norway), Mortal Online (Sweden), and Albion Online (Germany)?

Three strikes, they're out.

I'll give this one a point for not having a redundant title, though.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like Darkfall Online (Norway), Mortal Online (Sweden), and Albion Online (Germany)?

Three strikes, they're out.

I'll give this one a point for not having a redundant title, though.
My bad, I was thinking of single player fantasy games, actually. Those countries have some decent titles, but none of the titles I am thinking of are mmos. Hell, I can only think of a handful of successful mmos in the world when it comes down to it.

Watched a gameplay vid from a recent build. Still think it looks interesting. Reminding me a little of a fantasy Day Z + Mount and Blade. I may check this one out if no cash shop.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I need to emphasize the "very unfinished" above. I played quite a bit of this with a friend and it doesn't have any building or naval combat implemented yet and still has quite a few game breaking bugs, such as loss of items upon logging in. I'm interested in seeing what happens as they get further along.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need to emphasize the "very unfinished" above. I played quite a bit of this with a friend and it doesn't have any building or naval combat implemented yet and still has quite a few game breaking bugs, such as loss of items upon logging in. I'm interested in seeing what happens as they get further along.
Well I just bought that shit. $18 is 2 drinks and a tip downtown, so it's pretty fucking cheap. And yeah, I don't mind waiting for them to flesh it out if the wait is fun. Anyone who was there for early EQ remembers the hundreds of change/improvements that happened the first year or two. And if not, who cares, like I said, I just skipped having a couple drinks out to give it a shot. Will report back.