Gloves for computer use?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Winter is coming and even indoors, that means my hands get really cold(mouse hand especially). I'm not sure why even just a few degrees shift in ambient temperature makes a difference, but it does. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some solutions for this. I figured that would mean something like hobo gloves, but I wouldn't mind if there was something more specifically tailored for this problem.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
There are lots of thin work gloves out there that are designed to not limit manual dexterity as much as their bulky cousins, but I'm not sure if those are going to be great for computer use.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Buy a pair of lycra gloves and cut off the fingertips, or some of those chemical heat packs you stick in gloves and just tuck them under your keyboard and/or under your mouse hand.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Buy a pair of lycra gloves and cut off the fingertips
This would probably work pretty well if you want to stay on the cheap. If a couple of degrees make all the difference for you (I know a few people who have this same problem), fingertips shouldn't matter too much, I'd think, as long as the rest is covered.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just buy some of those cheap brown Jersey gloves and cut the tips off. You can usually get them at Home Depot for very little. Some of us in the trade do that if we're working in the cold but need better dexterity (for me its usually handling tiny screws).

Anything else might get expensive or excessive.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_79075.jpg

Hello kitty usb gloves
Amazon.com : Sanrio Hello Kitty USB Handwarmers Gloves, Smoko : Camping Hand Warmers : Sports Outdoors

But there are less silly looking gloves for 10bucks that are usb powered
GoodBZ USB 2.0 Heated Warmer Gloves USB Fingerless Heated Gloves Mittens Computer Gloves Hands Hand Warmer Gloves, Black with Grey Stripes - Work Gloves - Amazon.com

They all have a quick disconnect, so if you suddenly get up, you won't be dragging the computer with you.

Serious, these are real products for ppl who have constant cold hands.