God Of War 4

Szlia

I thought for a while that it was a different character altogether, so like a reboot of the serie with another mythological set, but then in the fight against the troll he used an ability called "spartan rage"... Still... the Omega in the title is now a hand drawn circle, so I am confused.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I'm calling it now, something happens to Kratos at the end of the prologue, then we have a time skip and play as grown-up Kratosson for the rest of the game. Failing that, this game serves to set that scenario up for the sequel.

Just a gut feeling I have.

Caliane

I'm calling it now, something happens to Kratos at the end of the prologue, then we have a time skip and play as grown-up Kratosson for the rest of the game. Failing that, this game serves to set that scenario up for the sequel.

Just a gut feeling I have.
thats the impression I got.

notice the skill ups.

kid "look tracks".
tracking +25

Kid shoots the deer.
Archery +50.

Surn

Molten Core Raider
I'm thinking that your character will actually be the boy. the knowledge gained marks as well as the new beginning remark at the end hints at it.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
God of war=tomb raider survival game now? Not sure what to think of this, even though I am somewhat intrigued.

Indyrat

Trakanon Raider
i don't know. I almost get a prequel feeling out of it. Like Kratos is the boy and that's his father. Maybe the death of his father is what turns him into "pissed off" Kratos

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
i don't know. I almost get a prequel feeling out of it. Like Kratos is the boy and that's his father.
That's what I got out of it too. The name is "God of War" too, without any number. I think it is a prequel / origin story / reboot.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kratos murdered all the Greek gods so now it's time to murder all the Nordic ones, clearly. I'm OK with that.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bets on the kids mom being a Nordic goddess and Kratos' job in this game is to teach him how to be the Nordic god of war (possibly taking the place of Tyr)?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seems like a combination of Last of Us and God of War. Not sure if I dig that though... I want a crazy action adventure platformer with wild puzzles and shit. Haven't had that in a while.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i don't know. I almost get a prequel feeling out of it. Like Kratos is the boy and that's his father. Maybe the death of his father is what turns him into "pissed off" Kratos
What? Kratos's father is Zeus. Plus, we already know why he's "pissed off" Kratos

Randin

Trakanon Raider
The creative director said that you'll be playing as Kratos the whole time.
In that case I fall back on my backup prediction: this game will set it up so that Kratos dies or retires or whatever at the end and the (likely inevitable) sequel will star his son.

You just know this game will end on an RDR-style note with grown-up Kratosson standing over his father's grave before shouldering Kratos' axe and going off to kill Loki or something.