Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire (2024)

spronk

FPS noob
this scene made me laugh so hard. perfection

diddy kong ain't done yet either, he's got more tricks up his sleeve

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It was bad, and the only good parts were Goddamnzilla stomping other monsters, but they were over too quick.

People were bad (surprisingly the only one I didn't totally hate was the mute girl, likely because she never spoke), story was bad, ending was bad. Like, why does that doodad control Whitezilla? Why does Whitezilla suddenly become good after it is broken? Why does Godzilla know he needs to power up to face something that is just his opposite, except it has been locked up in a cave for untold centuries, likely not getting stronger?

End fight should have been Godzilla energy shielding to block the frost breath, walking up to Scar and ripping his fucking head off, grabbing the crystal and mounting (sex, not riding) the frost zilla, all while looking Kong in the eye, daring him to say shit.

However, I still don't mind pink Godzilla. It was a legit powerup, they showed Tiamat glowing that color and he stole her shit (that is completely fucking retarded btw...the Van Allen radiation concentrates below the ocean? What???), and I don't mind fluorescent pink/magenta as a color by itself. If you want to be contrary, the blue he glowed before was similar to the natural coloration of screeching liberal women too. Basically anything fluorescent (green, yellow, orange, etc.) that they could have picked would have evoked the same comparisons to woke culture, so meh, I'm ok with pink.

Still was a shit movie though. We need King of the Monsters 2 where the entire movie is Godzilla shitting all over the surface AND hollow earth. No humans, unless he's murdering them. Ending is him using his powered up breath to launch into orbit and going to Gidorah's home planet so he can wipe out his entire family.
Mini-MFF begged me to see this last weekend. It was actually a decent story with Gojiras power up. They at least tried and succeeded in a number of the different acts.

Echoing your critiques too. Much of those aspects weren't focused on and it would have improved this dramatically.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Very glad you guys said not to pay for this. I didn’t think the monster scenes were bad, but the human stuff is still awful. I skipped the black guy and the Vet character’s lines and don’t think I missed anything

And could they have made Jennifer Hall uglier - Wtf is up with the haircut?