GoFundMe - Good friend's teenage daughter: Harvard award trip

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ paying $1000 to be recognized as a "Future Physician and Medical Scientist". What a crock of shit this is.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man I got upset when IEEE student honor society tried to make me pay like $75 to join, this shit is bullshit.

faille

Molten Core Raider
lol @ paying $1000 to be recognized as a "Future Physician and Medical Scientist". What a crock of shit this is.
Do you get a refund if you don't end up becoming a physician or medical scientist?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man I got upset when IEEE student honor society tried to make me pay like $75 to join, this shit is bullshit.
Same. I got invited to a bunch of honor societies in college and the only one I joined was the free one. You want me to pay to be in your club so that I can put it on my resume or something? Pass.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Pinch is pretty much right. I've shadowed several surgeons before -- and anesthesiologists when I was potentially thinking of becoming a CRNA. As long as you keep your hands off the table and stay sterile, you're gtg.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This chick's fundraiser has a single donation in 6 days.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think he started this in hopes of banging the mom and so far, nobody seems on board with helping him out.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm willing to nomiate OP for National Academy of Future Mother Fuckers and Milf Hunting Award of Excellence for the low, low price of $250

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bro post the tits in ss, please don't make me get out of bed and walk over to my computer to shaw you. Clean it up before morning at least or great vengeanece and furious anger await.