Goliath

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I thought it was good. But could've been better.

- His drinking never seemed very problematic. He was completely functional. He seemed more depressed than alcoholic.
-The way Rachel died was funny. Should've been shot/edited differently.
-Never felt like Rachel or Billy had a solid connection. So I didn't really care that she died. It also took away from any "gotta do this for Rachel" motivation
-The crime itself was weak and boring. Guy explodes disposing of illegal fuel. What are the stakes here?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i read the short synopsis about this show and immediately dismissed it as another crime of the week bullshit crime mystery thriller cliche garbage.

watched two episode so far and

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
ending blows.

why can't they just give us a fucking happy ending instead of this hippy shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why would you fire your lead attorney girl who you used to exploit her brother's death, were also fucking and divulged highly illegal knowledge to... in the middle of this yuge case you're trying to win?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Without Billy Bob T. acting this show is just very bad, it's another random David Kelley (The Practice, Ally Mc Beal and some other generic legal drama turds) show when they're still trying hard turning any justice court like a A-Team / LOST setup with last minute evidence and surprise witnesses.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
this was kind of a lazy show. dragged on and then everything got resolved in last 2 episodes. also has the typical David kelley schtick of every character being a weirdo or having some unusual habit or tic.

didnt mind watching it, but wouldnt watch it again nor recommend. perfect background TV when you're doing errands or surfing internet

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Agree with the Background TV sentiment. Billy Bob was of course good, his "legal secretary" I could stand to look at more. Also, love when the nerdy tech guy from Alias shows up in something.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Man I just watched the first two episodes of this show and came here wondering why there wasn't a thread on it and read the lonely 2 pages here.

That sucks that everyone pretty much agrees about it because the first two episodes were really good. Especially that huge WTF moment at the end of episode 2.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Season 2 is up. I still think it's an amazing show, fuck the haters. On episode 4 right now

That one guy's kink is fucked

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I liked season 1.

Didn't think season 2 was as good.

Not as much exciting stuff happens, and the ending really peters out except for one cool sequence (when he escapes the holding house).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Starting this season. I enjoy it quite a bit. The Cartel guy is interesting.

But damn. The Real Estate Developer dude's extremely specific, "sex dungeon" where he keeps sex slaves to recreate a scene from his childhood in the 1970's where his mom massaged his sister's stump. Complete with the Brady Bunch galley kitchen.

That is some weeeeiiird shit to see in a TV show man.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay this season went a bit fucking cray cray.

Their key suspect gets the prosecution to drop all charges (cuz he's innocent) and the night before he's released the suspect commits suicide. The corrupt detective about to turn state's evidence and his whole fucking family are murdered along with the cops guarding him. That would bring a shitstorm down on any criminal enterprise within 3000 fucking miles. Their entire scam would go up in flames.

While entertaining it's jumping the shark and not remotely believable.

Khane

I just don't get this show. Billy Bob kills it as usual and his co-counsel is really great as well, but every other fucking character is idiotic and the storylines in this show are ridiculous. Like TJT said it's just.... what? Comically bad fetish premises. Completely incoherent storytelling. Way over the top dialogue and personalities. It's a shame because there is definitely a good show in there. If only they'd stick to something a little more grounded instead of trying to be needlessly bizarre and dramatic.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I just don't get this show. Billy Bob kills it as usual and his co-counsel is really great as well, but every other fucking character is idiotic and the storylines in this show are ridiculous. Like TJT said it's just.... what? Comically bad fetish premises. Completely incoherent storytelling. Way over the top dialogue and personalities. It's a shame because there is definitely a good show in there. If only they'd stick to something a little more grounded instead of trying to be needlessly bizarre and dramatic.

Billy Bob going back to the Cartel house to talk to Gabriel days after Gabriel tried to have his ass murdered. I think that was the worst. Oh and Gabriel getting away with murdering a high profile billionaire somehow.

Billionaire's super bizarre fetish requiring a secret 70's non-sex dungeon and sex slaves was not even necessary.

Khane

I haven't gotten past episode 4 and doubt I will. The scene they showed depicting how he "acquired" the fetish was so ridiculous I Seinfelded right out of the room.

Khane

I can't believe this show is still getting new episodes but The Tick was cancelled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user