Good items to buy and then get refund for on Amazon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Recently I bought an uninterruptible power supply on Amazon for 150$, decided I didn’t want it, but then because of the batteries, Amazon didn’t want me to return it, and gave me a full refund anyways. So now I have a free UPS!

This of course got me thinking, what other items can you regularly buy on Amazon then not have to return but still get a refund. anyone have any knowledge on this? I’m guessing they won’t let this slide with a laptop

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Recently I bought an uninterruptible power supply on Amazon for 150$, decided I didn’t want it, but then because of the batteries, Amazon didn’t want me to return it, and gave me a full refund anyways. So now I have a free UPS!

This of course got me thinking, what other items can you regularly buy on Amazon then not have to return but still get a refund. anyone have any knowledge on this? I’m guessing they won’t let this slide with a laptop
if you do too many returns/refunds even if they are legit, amazon will flag your account

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Are you flagged?
i would be if i didn't click this everyday to offset the ratio
bc9f3f35f1270a037da9a9cd06ed7c4f.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
also all my returns/refunds are legit, just today my order said it was here and it wasn't
so i requested an instant refund

and it shows up 1hr later
5d59320c5015b4992329b80b815244ec.png

so free bucket

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i just pay for the items i paid for, if for some reason end up keeping something due to their error, then its just luck. i have yet to keep a second something that was refunded and use it. it just ends up in the closet or i give it away.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i just pay for the items i paid for, if for some reason end up keeping something due to their error, then its just luck. i have yet to keep a second something that was refunded and use it. it just ends up in the closet or i give it away.
i think i got a free second soundbar i had ordered for the workout room (which actually turns out is pretty good) cuz of a storm a few months back, it came to my door all wet.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think i got a free second soundbar i had ordered for the workout room (which actually turns out is pretty good) cuz of a storm a few months back, it came to my door all wet.
i once ordered a tobacco pipe which was 40 dollars. what i received was an entire case of 12 for that amount. i called up the seller and tried to explain to them the error. i got transferred to a big boss and told them what happened. big boss says not to worry about it. i ended the call dumbfounded. that guy just gave away 440 dollars of product because it was too much trouble to send me a shipping box/label. in the closet they went.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i once ordered a tobacco pipe which was 40 dollars. what i received was an entire case of 12 for that amount. i called up the seller and tried to explain to them the error. i got transferred to a big boss and told them what happened. big boss says not to worry about it. i ended the call dumbfounded. that guy just gave away 440 dollars of product because it was too much trouble to send me a shipping box/label. in the closet they went.
Is... is that an italian pipe dream?

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is... is that an italian pipe dream?
they were italian pipes. funny update, the one pipe i chose actually self destructed after a month of daily use. i have old estate pipes i daily smoked for 12 years which have no issues. i paid maybe a dollar or two for those at the flea market.

it got me thinking that they knew those pipes wee trash and were just trying to get rid of them.

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
they were italian pipes. funny update, the one pipe i chose actually self destructed after a month of daily use. i have old estate pipes i daily smoked for 12 years which have no issues. i paid maybe a dollar or two for those at the flea market.
Mmm, I have the same experience with sushi soy bowls. The ones made with lead paint in a chinese sweatshop never seem to die.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mmm, I have the same experience with sushi soy bowls. The ones made with lead paint in a chinese sweatshop never seem to die.
oh that reminds me, if you use those vintage pyrex dishes with the decoctive design on the outside. that paint does contain lead.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
oh that reminds me, if you use those vintage pyrex dishes with the decoctive design on the outside. that paint does contain lead.
Precisely. An easy birth control if done correctly. So how many of the flawed pipes do you have left? I once bought a cigarette pipe of light amber in a copenhagen pot shop. Supposed to become more yellow with nicotine. Amber like. I quit smoking in my youth before it ever did get amber'ish. Also because it was kinda gay smoking through it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Precisely. An easy birth control if done correctly. So how many of the flawed pipes do you have left? I once bought a cigarette pipe of light amber in a copenhagen pot shop. Supposed to become more yellow with nicotine. Amber like. I quit smoking in my youth before it ever did get amber'ish. Also because it was kinda gay smoking through it.
i dont smoke weed. tobacco. tobacco pipe stems are made of vulcanite rubber or acrylic. no lead. i also use aftermaket rubber bits which protect the stems from tooth marks due to clenching.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i dont smoke weed. tobacco. those stems are made of vulcanite rubber or acrylic. no lead. i also use aftermaket rubber bits which protect the stems from tooth marks due to clenching.
That's cool, good eye for detail with the rubber bits. Lead part was a poor joke ofc. Hey, do you know of Savinelli pipes, any good?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
"hey guys i'm a giant piece of shit"

good thread

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
"hey guys i'm a giant piece of shit"

good thread
Well, women do this all the time with clothes, both in stores and online, return shit to buy get new shit. That's half the dating pool, mate.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i dont smoke weed. tobacco. tobacco pipe stems are made of vulcanite rubber or acrylic. no lead. i also use aftermaket rubber bits which protect the stems from tooth marks due to clenching.
4A41AFBF-90FA-4F20-AC36-0B94C6AE0901.jpeg

Here's the equivalents, random google link. They're not for weed exclusively. Cigarettes, cigars. Joints, sure. But it's mostly to color the amber / chill / style. I donno, I was young, quit smoking before I was 21 iirc. Now I enjoy a cigar once a year, tops. What tobacco do you enjoy with your pipes?