Good items to buy and then get refund for on Amazon

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's cool, good eye for detail with the rubber bits. Lead part was a poor joke ofc. Hey, do you know of Savinelli pipes, any good?
i love Savinelli pipes. i have 3 of them. all great smokers. great designs too.
my favorite everyday pipe is a vintage Savinelli. 3 years since i got it. its a "volcano" shape.
iu

doesnt even get hot.

Last edited:
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 432643
Here's the equivalents, random google link. They're not for weed exclusively. Cigarettes, cigars. Joints, sure. But it's mostly to color the amber / chill / style. I donno, I was young, quit smoking before I was 21 iirc. Now I enjoy a cigar once a year, tops. What tobacco do you enjoy with your pipes?
i tried all the different kinds and types, but my favorite type is whats callled a VaPer. virginia and perique tobacco blend.
i love this blend and its a great price.

• 1Quality Calories

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Well, women do this all the time with clothes, both in stores and online, return shit to buy get new shit. That's half the dating pool, mate.

you're dating losers

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ended up getting a bunch more freebies recently. Buy an item with a lot of glass ? ask for a refund , you’ll likely get to keep it anyways based on my experience.

you guys in here defending Amazon crack me up

• 1Cringe
  • 1Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I once ordered a venus razor for Shelly and they sent a CASE of like 100 of them each in packaging you see at the store which are like $7 each. I paid $5.
Another time I ordered a box of 6 crockpot cooking liners from Renyolds Wrap. They sent a case of boxes of 6. Like 50 boxes. Cost? $2.
Had a few others too.

piggvomit

Trakanon Raider
Recently I bought an uninterruptible power supply on Amazon for 150$, decided I didn’t want it, but then because of the batteries, Amazon didn’t want me to return it, and gave me a full refund anyways. So now I have a free UPS!

This of course got me thinking, what other items can you regularly buy on Amazon then not have to return but still get a refund. anyone have any knowledge on this? I’m guessing they won’t let this slide with a laptop
So we just purchased a king sized perfect sleeper from Serta- It was around 950 bucks. Mattresses like that come deflated, so I checked on the box and made sure that it said it was a King Size~~ Fast forward 20 minutes and after the mattress inflated it ended up being a QUEEN. I called Amazon and they said they have a policy which will not allow them to return the mattress once it has been inflated.

So I gave my buddy a free queen size mattress (estimated around $850). I didn't need it with the new house we just moved into, but hey just thought id share my experience with this thread haha.

• 1WTF

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
So we just purchased a king sized perfect sleeper from Serta- It was around 950 bucks. Mattresses like that come deflated, so I checked on the box and made sure that it said it was a King Size~~ Fast forward 20 minutes and after the mattress inflated it ended up being a QUEEN. I called Amazon and they said they have a policy which will not allow them to return the mattress once it has been inflated.

So I gave my buddy a free queen size mattress (estimated around $850). I didn't need it with the new house we just moved into, but hey just thought id share my experience with this thread haha.
That's strange. I definitely would not use Amazon for Mattresses then. Most other places will either have the mattress picked up, or have you donate it and give you a full refund.