Goonies Sequel

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
But will Corey still be sucking director/producer dick on the side?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's interesting to see after all these years, which of them still have careers going, and which don't. Speaking of, Fieldman will be all over this, because of how badly he needs it. Which is fine, I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Brolin is the biggest, Astin second biggest and then there is feldman. I dont think anyone else had careers past the 80s

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
frown.png

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why do they keep remaking 80s movies that are so 80s at there genetic core (Red Dawn, Robocop, Goonies) that they don't work in any other era.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Brolin is the biggest, Astin second biggest and then there is feldman. I dont think anyone else had careers past the 80s
Actually Martha Plimpton had and continues to have quite a successful career - she even has her own TV show right now.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
Link was TmZ. Did not read. Fuck those vultures. Movie will have big hype, and tank in theatres. Or people will buy into this shit and turn a classic that should have been a one off into a franchise.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Technically.. mostly official now
Source ..Happening with Entire Cast Set to Return

The Goonies 2 has been a rumored sequel swimming around Hollywood for years. It's never gotten off the ground, though, and most assumed it was just a pipedream. Now, during an off-handed TMZ interview taking place in the street, original director Richard Donner confirms that the sequel is happening, and that the entire cast will return.

He makes the announcement after fielding questions about Hollywood's reliance on superhero movies. When asked if he'd return to the genre he helped create with 1978's Superman, he says, "If you call The Goonies a comic book."

Director Richard Donner makes this announcement in the street.

"We're doing a sequel."

When asked if any of the original cast is going to return, he says,

"Hopefully all of them."

A script for The Goonies 2 had been written some years ago, which follows a group of new kids, the sons and daughters of the original Goonies, who all go off on an adventure like the one seen in the original movie...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This won't end up being good, which is sad. They should just let it rest.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i really liked the actors in goonies, you bring them back, i will check it out, even if its terrible.