GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

iannis

Musty Nester
I doubt it. I mean who knows what dragonpoison is. Gonna be super stupid if they use that, lol. I wouldn't really put it past them. But it's dumb. Powerful dumb. It doesn't need to be. It shows that the dragon is not invulnerable, and this time it won't be like when Aegon teh Burninator showed up and laid all to burnination. This time, Kerrick has a really big crossbow!

And they can just say that Drogon is out of action for the forseeable future, because he took an arrow to the knee.

They did say that the gold was already in Kings Landing. What they were doing was transporting the rest of the grain. Which dany proceeded to burn up.

Siliconemelons

nothing...havent seen it...just wanted to join in on the spoiler tag fun... hope this does not get me on THE LIST

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
this just showed the dragons are immune to giant scorpion bolts unless it's a head shot. Also finally Dany raped on dragonback where was John Snow though?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Fuck it. I'm drunk and home alone. I'm downloading this shit...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The plot armor thickens!

I was half expecting a second boat to row to shore after Theon with Jorah stepping off to greeter John as he remorsefully has to tell him Dany isn't home right now but he can try again later, then smirks at him and puts on a pair of sunglasses before FRIEND ZONE cgi letters cover the screen with metal music playing in bg.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fuck it. I'm drunk and home alone. I'm downloading this shit...
giphy.gif

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It was turning into a boring Sunday so ...

When did Jon become the Indiana fuckin' Jones of Westeros? He seemed to know an awful lot about the cave drawings in spite of us hardly ever seeing him crack open a book before now.

And the whole Bronn-shoot-the-dragon-escape followed up with Jaime-charge-the-dragon-escape was some network TV action series levels of eyeroll. And speaking of Bronn ... "fancy lad school"? We can add Bronn the to the list of characters they can no longer write dialog for.

The final battle felt like it was going for Battle of the Bastards or Hardhome levels of awesome but it wasn't nearly as good as either of those even without the groan worthy moments.

Last edited:
  • 5Picard
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Am I the only one who will see this for the first time tonight at this point?
I would say metrics will be interesting but those who pirated it will still watch it on TV due to quality and sound.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Am I the only one who will see this for the first time tonight at this point?
I would say metrics will be interesting but those who pirated it will still watch it on TV due to quality and sound.
I'm with you baby. I'm all about that 1080p 5.1 life.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I've held out so far. I'm damn proud I haven't delved into the gutter of SD timestamped video like so many lost souls here.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Hiding out until after tonight, new sound system on the ks8000 65 inch, can't wait, if what I heard before I ducked out of life is true I'm in for a treat.

Be back after - can't chance someone being wack and posting spoilers.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm waiting until tonight too. Shitty quality triggers me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
It was turning into a boring Sunday so ...

Finally some sense.

Can we just start banning people who think the show is still good? I've been telling you dumb motherfuckers for years that the quality has tanked, and the cocksuckers continue to come out of the woodwork to smoke the show's pole.

• 8Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Finally some sense.

Can we just start banning people who think the show is still good? I've been telling you dumb motherfuckers for years that the quality has tanked, and the cocksuckers continue to come out of the woodwork to smoke the show's pole.
It wasn't the quality of the show that tanked. When it started, it was a fresh new world that wasn't our own crappy world but as the seasons went on we see that this new world is just as shitty as our world and it became depressing. Now all those people everyone pissed off and killed are even coming back to make life miserable so it's like why bother. Draaaaaaaaaaaagons. Whores. Angry people! Pfffffft. Give me a good episode of Scooby Doo any day.

• 1Solidarity