GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Armin

Peasant
That was literally a 48 minute episode. Didn't start until damn near 9:05. With two short seasons left to finish the whole story that is weak as hell.

Good though, not shitting on the actual content. Just wanted more of the shit.

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So it looks like Dany has started down the path to the dark side.

Need some Jon Snow to bring her back to the light.

Did she not realize she was burning all the food is my question.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well it's taken like 7 years but finally got to see a dragon blow the fuck outta some fools. Was worth the wait.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
That was great and all but I still can't get out of my head how Tyrion was on Dragonstone the scene before the battle and comments on how daenerys is not there, the battle starts and nears its end and he's right there? I mean comon, I know we bitch about the teleporting but that was really bad.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That was great and all but I still can't get out of my head how Tyrion was on Dragonstone the scene before the battle, battle nears its end and he's right there? I mean comon, I know we bitch about the teleporting but that was really bad.

I assume he went with the Dothraki. He wasn't on the beach with Jon and Theon, was he?

Edit: Just checked and he wasn't on the beach with Jon and Theon (right before the battle). Makes sense he just hopped on a horse with the Dothraki when they moved out.

Oldbased

> Than U
My dick is longer than that thing went in and no proof it even hit bone, just muscle. Everyone was acting like it was critical. When he loaded it the metal part was 18 inches tops and only about 8 to past barbs. When she is pulling on it, over half of that 18 inches was outside the flesh.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
After 6.5 long ass seasons it was nice to see the Lannisters finally get their shit pushed in for once. I know it was short but I am loving how this season is shutting the fuck up and just getting to the point. So so good.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Damn, that was fucking amazing. Entire episode was great. Sansa has to feel like a useless dick holster at this point. Loved the battle even though a real army would have broke early and been slaughtered(even more). Hoping for more of this but I only expect maybe one more of this caliber this season.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Only thing that would top it all is if 3 eyed raven Stark tells Littlefinger that it really is small. Then say he seen it.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I assume he went with the Dothraki. He wasn't on the beach with Jon and Theon, was he?

I assumed he was? I mean we have no context and I assumed Daenerys went and did her own thing.

Edit: Theon shows up on a shore, Tyrion is there with Jon right? Or am I going senile too early.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My favorite character is still Arya, even though she had her slow bits. Her now becoming a goddamn dual wielding assassin is fucking awesome.

• 2Solidarity

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Between "chaos is a ladder" and Arya's little show Littlefinger should be NOPEing the fuck out of that place.

• 8Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I assumed he was? I mean we have no context and I assumed Daenerys went and did her own thing.

Edit: Then shows up on a shore, Tyrion is there with Jon right? Or am I going senile too early.

You're going senile. I just checked the scene and Tyrion isn't on the beach with Jon and Theon. It's John, Missandei, Davos, and some Dothraki guys on the beach.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am kind of surprised they only used one Dragon, but even so totally ass fucked that army. So was that Bronn who saved Jamie at the end? Shame we can't binge watch this whole season.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That was great and all but I still can't get out of my head how Tyrion was on Dragonstone the scene before the battle and comments on how daenerys is not there, the battle starts and nears its end and he's right there? I mean comon, I know we bitch about the teleporting but that was really bad.

Wasn't there. More invented teleporting stories.