GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nymeria (arya's wolf),is still out there. And the jury is still out on if that tiny wolf's head was shaggydog.
The pink letter was full of errors, one of which says ramsay has shaggydog's pelt, which hints that somebody is pulling a fast one somewhere.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Nymeria (arya's wolf),is still out there. And the jury is still out on if that tiny wolf's head was shaggydog.
The pink letter was full of errors, one of which says ramsay has shaggydog's pelt, which hints that somebody is pulling a fast one somewhere.
It hints that the show still has continuity errors.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It hints that the show still has continuity errors.
nah, there are too many mistakes to be unintentional, such as ramsay feeding people to his "dogs" instead of hounds which ramsay always says, then he talks about skinning people when the boltons flay people. the letter arrived via messenger and not raven and the seal is a sloppy mess instead of the actual bolton seal we saw earlier.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
nah, there are too many mistakes to be unintentional, such as ramsay feeding people to his "dogs" instead of hounds which ramsay always says, then he talks about skinning people when the boltons flay people. the letter arrived via messenger and not raven and the seal is a sloppy mess instead of the actual bolton seal we saw earlier.
Dogs is another word for hounds. Flaying is another word for skinning. What are you even talking about?

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
There's always been speculation that someone else wrote the pink letter. If not Ramsay then who? The only people who make sense would be Smalljon Umber or Littlefinger.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dogs is another word for hounds. Flaying is another word for skinning. What are you even talking about?
The wording is from somebody other than ramsay. The delivery method is different as well. The seal is shit. It could still be a real letter from ramsay, but it has issues that suggest otherwise.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I suppose its possible. The LF actor says this season is about atonement for what he did to Sansa. As Sansa is the one person he actually seems to care about (even though he underestimated Ramsay).

So, if he were to intentionally lure Jon/Tormund and the gang into a battle they couldn't win. Then whisk in and save Sansa with the armies of the Vale. He might be vindicated. But that plan is still pretty stupid.

But since the show isn't really about subtlety lets say this is a bit unlikely and Ramsay probably just sent it himself.

spronk

FPS noob
There's always been speculation that someone else wrote the pink letter. If not Ramsay then who? The only people who make sense would be Smalljon Umber or Littlefinger.
obviously Hodor, he faked his own death to be free of the vile Bran and now Hodor will ally up with his real brother, the Night King, and take over the world

Fire (Hodor) and Ice (Night King)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I suppose its possible. The LF actor says this season is about atonement for what he did to Sansa. As Sansa is the one person he actually seems to care about (even though he underestimated Ramsay).

So, if he were to intentionally lure Jon/Tormund and the gang into a battle they couldn't win. Then whisk in and save Sansa with the armies of the Vale. He might be vindicated. But that plan is still pretty stupid.

But since the show isn't really about subtlety lets say this is a bit unlikely and Ramsay probably just sent it himself.
i didnt pull this idea out of my ass, at worst its a very poor representation of a letter from ramsay in order to lure jon to his death. at best somebody else is pulling a scam that requires getting jon away from the wall and back to winterfell. it could be littlefinger or umbers/karstarks whomever, doesnt matter. the point was that shaggydog may still be alive because we still dont know if the umbers are with the boltons or not.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
i didnt pull this idea out of my ass, at worst its a very poor representation of a letter from ramsay in order to lure jon to his death. at best somebody else is pulling a scam that requires getting jon away from the wall and back to winterfell. it could be littlefinger or umbers/karstarks whomever, doesnt matter. the point was that shaggydog may still be alive because we still dont know if the umbers are with the boltons or not.
I get it man. I do believe the book version of the Pink Letter is most likely written by someone else. The key reasoning is it asks for a ton of shit that Ramsay would not even know about. Like Val and Mance's son.

With that in mind, I get that it is also suspect in the show. It just seems unlikely. As the only currently plausible alternative writer of the letter is Littlefinger. That we know about.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I get it man. I do believe the book version of the Pink Letter is most likely written by someone else. The key reasoning is it asks for a ton of shit that Ramsay would not even know about. Like Val and Mance's son.

With that in mind, I get that it is also suspect in the show. It just seems unlikely. As the only currently plausible alternative writer of the letter is Littlefinger. That we know about.
its all good, not much else to talk about other than everyone's feelings when Hodor had to hold the door.

here is what a bolton seal looks like
rrr_img_134533.jpg

and here is the seal on the pink letter.
rrr_img_134534.jpg

and before anyone says that who gives a shit if one is different, in those days a seal was extremely important with regards to authenticity to certain documents.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I had to guess who wrote it, other than Ramsay, I would guess Littlefinger(especially with him showing up to Mole's town shortly thereafter).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Littlefinger didn't know Ramsay was a monster, he wouldn't know the Umbers handed over Rickon. He could be lying about not knowing about Ramsay, but I don't think he was.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Littlefinger didn't know Ramsays obsession with Reek which is quite clear in the letter along with all he other intimate craziness that is the Bastard of Bolton. It also plays directly into the motivation and direction of the character. It's a real stretch to think someone else wrote it.