GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus Christ Noodle is such a faggot, that spoiler couldn't have been more obviously fake if I said that GRRM had a cameo, which I guess I should have gone ahead and included for dumbfucks like him.

Anyway, since Ned got to Lyanna right as she was hitting negative hitpoints, all we know for sure is that Rhaegar is the father. There's been some speculation that it was actually an elopement and not a kidnapping, but unless the chambermaids knew and told Ned, that secret died with Lyanna. So even if it comes out that Jon Snow is actually Aeg/mon Targaryen and the North believes it, instead of being Ned Stark's bastard with some random tavern wench, he's now the rape-bred bastard son of the House that caused the whole goddamn mess in the first place, which might change how the lords of the North feel about him.

On the other hand, with a member of House Targaryen as King in the North, maybe Daenerys lets the North remain an independent allied state instead of forcing them to once again bend the knee to the Iron Throne.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Sir C is prolly gonna get choked out by Jaime, but Id most like to see her get eaten by a dragon. I can vividly picture a scene where Dany tries to treat with her about how many men she has, the dragons ect. Upon hearing this Sir C would have some snarky comment about how a proud lion blah blah and what not, and Dany just hears enough and Drogon eats that bitch.
The prophecy will come true. And valonqar is "little brother" in Valyrian. It couldn't be more obviously Jaime that ends up killing her. Cersei also came out of the womb first, so it is actually quite literal. In the books Jaime has already given up on Cersei. I remember when she writes to him about her trial and wanting him to come fight for her and he burns the letter or some shit. They are just delaying him realizing how awful she is and how long it takes him to abandon her in the show.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Valonqar could just as well be Sandor, one of Dany's dragons, or anyone else with an older sibling. Still hoping it's Jamie though.

And to Gavin's point, unless Rhaegar sent for a Maester to marry them, Jon would still be a bastard. Said it a few pages back but I think Sam is going to find the info in a book at the Citadel to back up Bran's vision. If Howland Reed shows up and confirms as well, all the better.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
2) To let light into all the nooks and crannies. With varying shapes of lenses, you can diffuse the light enough and probably have it be safer than thousands of torches. It actually has some real historical background, though I don't think there was ever anything so elaborate.
Its just "Fezzik, LIGHT!" writ large basically. Reflected and diffused sunlight for lighting, saves money in the longterm and is much safer in terms of fire hazards. They still used reflected sunlight to light the tombs for the tourists in some places in Egypt, particularly the Valley of the Queens.

Jive Turkey

Karen
What was more unbelievable is why the kid would just stab him once. He got awful close to foiling the plan.
Maybe not the perfect explanation as he could've cut his throat pretty quickly, but I think it was meant more as a "shit, I better get out of here now" type move from the kid

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just can't get past Samwell stealing a sword worth more than entire castles and no one going after them. A fatass with a woman and a child wouldn't exactly be hard to catch. Really dumb shit. I'd call it fanservice, but I don't know of many people that really like Sam.
The hound will need a valyrian sword sometime in the next two seasons I'm sure.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Valonqar could just as well be Sandor, one of Dany's dragons, or anyone else with an older sibling. Still hoping it's Jamie though.

And to Gavin's point, unless Rhaegar sent for a Maester to marry them, Jon would still be a bastard. Said it a few pages back but I think Sam is going to find the info in a book at the Citadel to back up Bran's vision. If Howland Reed shows up and confirms as well, all the better.
Well I mean everyone already thinks he's a bastard, but a while the lords of the North may be fine with a Stark bastard, they may be less supportive of a Targaryen rape-bred bastard.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Did Varys beat Petyr Baelish's travel record by scooting from Mereen to Dorne to Mereen again in one episode?

Maybe I'm just overly sensitive because of my time playing ACoK but that's the same distance as dorne to hardholme.

Ice_and_Fire_World_Map.png

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Did Varys beat Petyr Baelish's travel record by scooting from Mereen to Dorne to Mereen again in one episode?

Maybe I'm just overly sensitive because of my time playing ACoK but that's the same distance as dorne to hardholme.

Ice_and_Fire_World_Map.png
because varys is amerman, duh. gaw, tuco, stop thinking about logistics and just enjoy the show

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I still don't know why anyone cares what blood Jon is.

Is he a Targ? Congrats, they don't have a claim to the throne any more. Congrats he is related to Dany and is male, she won't care and will take the throne over him. Congrats he might have some affinity to dragons, they obviously don't need a rider to mess things up.

Blood lines don't matter for the plot at all.

I get just wanting to know but they the answer in all reality doesn't matter at all.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
if Targaryen blood has something to do with being able to ride a dragon, it'll matter.

that map for ants really drives home the fact that Gurrm mapped out Westeros with the constraints of a fucking page instead of anything that looked like a natural landmass/continent.