GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Quaid

Trump's Staff
How did NOBODY call out 'intensive purposes'?

I'm triggered af right now.

Edit: never mind. Just saw 'porpoises'. Well plaid.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
huehuehue

So I hope Olenna gets a chance to tell Cersei that she's the one who killed Joffrey before one of them dies.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah but at least Olenna would get the chance to be like 'Bitch its 3-1 you aint pitchin no shutout'. Besides, I bet Circe would flip her shit about that so hard she might not even have the presence of mind to throw Mace, Loras, and Margaery in her face.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We didn't see Mace, Margaery and Loras actually burn up, so it's likely they are still alive and planning revenge. Hopefully they meet up with Stannis and take the Red Keep!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cersei: High Sparrow! How'd you survive that blast!?

High Sparrow: My wildfire-proof burlap sack! In retrospect, I wish I'd been wearing pants, but you know us Sparrows.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
We didn't see Mace, Margaery and Loras actually burn up, so it's likely they are still alive and planning revenge. Hopefully they meet up with Stannis and take the Red Keep!
Are you insinuating that one of the Tyrell's in the sept could have had a Littlefinger Co. Teleporter shoved up their ass, thus saving the whole Tyrell family line?

Sterling

El Presidente
That is why I am starting to think this is going to end with Tyrion (currently 2nd in line of Baratheon succession behind Cersei and Jaime) on the throne, bringing peace to the realm with his long-ago marriage to Sansa Stark, and Dany either sacrificing herself or not taking the throne at all. I can also see the Seven Kingdoms ending up splintered again as a result of this; it isn't like the North is going to bend the knee to King' Landing ever again.

I am also starting to think that something bad is going to happen to Dany en route to Westeros or shortly after she gets there; I mean, it is too easy if she lands with an army 5x the size or more of everything else left in Westeros. She would just roflstomp everyone and it can't be that easy...though the only things I can think of that would really screw her are either a hurricane, or Euron attacks her in force and demolishes most of her fleet - she does have Theon and Yara after all and has thrown in with them to overthrow Euron. Or, maybe she takes King's Landing and while her horde of Dothraki is raping and pillaging Cersei executes the Aerys Solution and blows up the whole damn thing, thus evening out the playing field a bit.
Well, if it goes the whole way with War of the Roses.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Are you insinuating that one of the Tyrell's in the sept could have had a Littlefinger Co. Teleporter shoved up their ass, thus saving the whole Tyrell family line?
Don't be retarded. Varys clearly teleported in, grabbed Marge, and teleported out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You know when Benjen left Meera with old jello-legs she was all, "Well this fucking sucks."

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I also liked Sam's sweet wrap job on his stolen sword. Any passing people would surely be fooled by his expert ruse.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
9gdaWBf.jpg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Old town's library had 2 Orrery's. Both, based on the introduction title card.
He'd better be careful with his orbital mechanics if he wants to explain that.

I still remember the epic nerdage over Ringworld and people pointing out to Larry Niven that his beautiful Ringworld was unstable...